Anyone got a metal detector

Just lost my wedding ring in the garden - has anyone got a metal detector to help me find it please?

I live in Mosborough

Just lost my wedding ring in the garden - has anyone got a metal detector to help me find it please?

I live in Mosborough

A gold ring? :idea:

Pm me address ill come round when your in bed ;) lol

If you have a torch try looking for it at night. You might find that something that glitters in the torchlight is gold.

Sorry to say...it's a lost cause. I lost mine 20+ years ago. I knew it was in one of six garden waste bags but impossible to trace. My brother in law lost his when camping. We knew here it was. Hired a metal detector but couldn't find it.

Having giving your cause the kiss of death...you will probably find it. Good luck!

South Yorkshire Metal Detecting Club:

"If you have lost an item of precious jewellery ,a machine part or any item that is made of metal.Our members are available to attempt to recover the item for you.

*Email today! The sooner we conduct a search after a loss, the greater the chance of recovery!"

http://www.symdc.co.uk/

A gold ring? :idea:

:hihi:

-

Sorry to say...it's a lost cause.

That seems quite negative.

It's only a garden in Mosborough. If the OP lived in Chatsworth House mind, then I'd probably share your negativity.

I knew it was in one of six garden waste bags but impossible to trace.

A metal detector nor you could find anything in 6 bags of garden waste?

My initial thoughts are that it probably wasn't in there.

Hi I have one if your still in need of one. My son would probably be ok to help. PM me if you still can't find it.

South Yorkshire Metal Detecting Club:

"If you have lost an item of precious jewellery ,a machine part or any item that is made of metal.Our members are available to attempt to recover the item for you.

*Email today! The sooner we conduct a search after a loss, the greater the chance of recovery!"

http://www.symdc.co.uk/

many thanks - will do

Sorry to say...it's a lost cause. I lost mine 20+ years ago. I knew it was in one of six garden waste bags but impossible to trace. My brother in law lost his when camping. We knew here it was. Hired a metal detector but couldn't find it.

Having giving your cause the kiss of death...you will probably find it. Good luck!

Read some article a while ago about experienced professional metal detector users saying that for small objects like a ring some experience with and the quality of equipment was essential.

Edit: good luck mosby hope you find it.

Dutch,

many thanks - that makes sense

Mosby