Pedestrians beware Pittsmoor road

Amazing that people are willing to put their safety at risk to save a few quid :loopy:

Amazing that people are willing to put their safety at risk to save a few quid :loopy:

It's more amazing that people just can't walk safely...

If the op parks there every day that few quid soon builds up

It adds up to 80squid per month! I've been parking in town this week it's just too dark to risk it. Sad we can't feel safe even when trying to get to work. Scumbags

You can park in town for around £3.50 a day. The cost of a coffee.

Maybe worth investing in during the dark winter mornings.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/sheffield-sex-attacker-left-battered-and-bruised-by-heroic-young-woman-he-dragged-into-bushes-1-7601184#ixzz3t96gbqn2

Edited by AmourDesign

It adds up to 80squid per month! I've been parking in town this week it's just too dark to risk it. Sad we can't feel safe even when trying to get to work. Scumbags

Are there no buses that could get you to work? Just thinking, it costs me £30 less than that for a monthly saver, and then you've got fuel and car insurance on top of that.

The buses are terrible though, I'm planning on getting a car when I can afford it :(

(I work near town but we have free parking).