Pulled Pork McDonalds ad.. irresponsible??

Anybody else bemused by McD's latest ad.

I am ofcourse referring to the "Pulled Pork" commercial featuring a young girl with the very visible neck tattoo.

My 8yr old son saw the ad and cried "Cool" - I certainly don't think its cool in the slightest. Today's young generation are so impressionable, do we really need McD's help?

Edited by mrcharlie

I am ofcourse referring to the "Pulled Pork" commercial featuring a young girl with the very visible neck tattoo.

My 8yr old son saw the ad and cried "Cool" - I certainly don't think its cool in the slightest. Today's young generation are so impressionable, do we really need McD's help?

I think I'd be more concerned if they fancied eating something that looks like dog food.

Edited by *_ash_*

I recall seeing an ad with a tattoo, I didnt think that there was anything wrong with it tho, but if it puts people like you off, maybe its not good for business.

Tattoos are just what some of the younger generation do, we have just got to get over it.

Are you annoyed about the pork? McDonald's? Or another person tattoo? I'm confused....

I think I'd be more concerned if they fancied eating something that looks like dog food.

Actually dog food is probably healthier, wasn't it Pedigree Chum that exposed the BSE crisis.....they discovered it and wouldn't use it in their dog food, but yet us silly sods had been sold and eaten tonnes of the stuff! Typical!!

Actually dog food is probably healthier, wasn't it Pedigree Chum that exposed the BSE crisis.....they discovered it and wouldn't use it in their dog food, but yet us silly sods had been sold and eaten tonnes of the stuff! Typical!!

It could have been Mr, I can't remember now.

I see this pulled pork thing in the supermarkets and on KFC programme and now McD. It must be nice or people wouldn't eat it, but I just can't get my head around how it looks. Saying that, I'm a picky ****.

Are you annoyed about the pork? McDonald's? Or another person tattoo? I'm confused....

I'm not a fan of tattoos - (always thought of them as a sign of insecurity)

But live and let live, however I think the young trendy lass, with the very visible neck tattoo is a step too far, especially for mainstream commercials and McDonalds too. Very irresponsible in my mind.

My God, they're actually showing visible tattoos on TV now! What is the world coming to?

But live and let live, however I think the young trendy lass, with the very visible neck tattoo is a step too far, especially for mainstream commercials and McDonalds too. Very irresponsible in my mind.

I guess you and I are just very different.

If McDonalds were advertising people holding guns with hand grenades hanging from their pockets, I'd raise an eyebrow, but a tattoo? It's just a drawing.

Can you link it so people can see it?

It would help with context etc.

I think this might be it - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7szKcGAbXgo

You might need your glasses on to see the tattoo in question ;)

I was looking at the food. Looked better than I can imagine that it looks in real life! :hihi:

I wouldn't get in a huff about the film, but to be fair to MrCharlie, it surprises me that they would pick this girl for an ad.