Is it illegal for a British citizen living in uk to support ISIS?

You think the incredibly minor leak at Fukushima (200 miles from Tokyo) is akin to using a nuclear weapon? :loopy:

No but you clearly do. There were 2 nuclear bombs dropped on Japan in 1945.

---------- Post added 24-11-2015 at 11:46 ----------

So, lets get this right.

One moment you're saying that we should stop ISIS before they irradiate huge swathes of our, or our allies land. Whilst at the same time threatening to irradiate huge swathes of our allies land.

Maybe it time for you to go back to the drawing board?

Maybe it's time for you to take a rest and stop misrepresenting what folk think.

Edited by exxon

Maybe it's time for you to take a rest and stop misrepresenting what folk think.

Ok then, you can clear up all the confusion by stating that you believe that nuking the Middle East is an extremely bad idea.

Ok then, you can clear up all the confusion by stating that you believe that nuking the Middle East is an extremely bad idea.

There you go again. Putting distorted words in people's mouths.

There you go again. Putting distorted words in people's mouths.

I'm not putting any words in your mouth! All I asked you to do was state your position Why is this so hard for you to do?

I'm not putting any words in your mouth! All I asked you to do was state your position Why is this so hard for you to do?

Because none of the answers on offer are my opinion.

Because none of the answers on offer are my opinion.

Ok then that's fine, I can understand that. So now you can clear up the confusion by stating your position on the use of nuclear weapons in the Middle East by the West!

Ok then that's fine, I can understand that. So now you can clear up the confusion by stating your position on the use of nuclear weapons in the Middle East by the West!

I believe Britain has a nuclear deterant.

As well as which country is it who makes that first strike.

British citizens and support of ISIL to nuclear 1st strike by West..= only on SF. :roll:

I believe Britain has a nuclear deterant.

Thanks for clearing that up. :roll: Why are you so scared to state your opinion?

Thanks for clearing that up. :roll: Why are you so scared to state your opinion?

I have done. We have a nuclear deterent. I don't need to say more than that because all you are after is a stick to twist. So I'll leave you to argue with yourself. You seem very good at that.

So in answer to the question - do you think the West should use nuclear weapons in the Middle East? Your answer is - We have Trident.

Well done.

So in answer to the question - do you think the West should use nuclear weapons in the Middle East? Your answer is - We have Trident.

Well done.

You need to specify the exact circumstances at the time. But you didn't.