Is it illegal for a British citizen living in uk to support ISIS?

Anyone supporting funding or promoting Isis wants nuking out of the way the sooner this cancer is destroyed the better live and let live regardless of colour religion ect we all need each other in different ways let's crack on and make most of it !

A woman from nether edge was arrested and us currently on trial at the Old Bailey for doing the same. Your suggestion is to nuke nether edge?

A woman from nether edge was arrested and us currently on trial at the Old Bailey for doing the same. Your suggestion is to nuke nether edge?

Good job we still got Trident, eh?

Don't talk stupid nuke isis strongholds :loopy:

And what about the indigenous people that were conquered by ISIS who still live in the area?

And what about the indigenous people that were conquered by ISIS who still live in the area?

When the Kurds retook a region of Syria from ISIS they found the indigenous populaton had gone or had been killed.

When the Kurds retook a region of Syria from ISIS they found the indigenous populaton had gone or had been killed.

So how will the Kurds feel when they find out that huge swathes of their land has become irradiated?

So how will the Kurds feel when they find out that huge swathes of their land has become irradiated?

I suppose pretty much like the folk in Tokyo. It's got to be better than living in IS. Hopefully the Russians will make that problem un-neccessary. It is the result that matters, not the means.

I suppose pretty much like the folk in Tokyo. It's got to be better than living in IS. Hopefully the Russians will make that problem un-neccessary. It is the result that matters, not the means.

I'd disagree that that living in an irradiated wasteland would be better than living with ISIS, I'd say that they're the on par.

You are the one who is "talk stupid", you said the below

Anyone supporting funding or promoting Isis wants nuking !

Now you realise this would impact you, all of a sudden your view changes.

I'd disagree that that living in an irradiated wasteland would be better than living with ISIS, I'd say that they're the on par.

So better to obliterate IS before they blow up a nuclear power station. That way we don't have to do either.

So better to obliterate IS before they blow up a nuclear power station. That way we don't have to do either.

So, lets get this right.

One moment you're saying that we should stop ISIS before they irradiate huge swathes of our, or our allies land. Whilst at the same time threatening to irradiate huge swathes of our allies land.

Maybe it time for you to go back to the drawing board?

You think the incredibly minor leak at Fukushima (200 miles from Tokyo) is akin to using a nuclear weapon? :loopy: