Is it illegal for a British citizen living in uk to support ISIS?

In THAT photo it was a placard - there have been loads of demonstrations where they have been SCREAMING it at people..

You also have to prove the person screaming at someone else intended for it to be carried out. You are using the wrong crime or cant appreciate the elements which you have to prove , which make it up. Ive already posted to you what the more appropriate offence was.

Edited by 999tigger

I know of a case where a blokes ex vanished with his kids. She rang him to say he would never find them - he said he would find her partners parents and ask them. She said he wouldnt find them, and even if he did, they wouldnt tell him.

He said they would with a shotgun pointed at them...and after this call, she rang him back, and he stated he didnt mean it, and just said it in the heat of the moment.

Now bear in mind, he had NO idea which part of the country that any of them were in, so couldnt possibly carry this out..

The very next morning, he was surrounded by armed police, was arrested, and taken to court charged with a total of 5 counts of threats to kill...

So dont tell me they have to prove the person is in fear of it actually being carried out.

Edited by Ghostrider

I know of a case where a blokes ex vanished with his kids. She rang him to say he would never find them - he said he would find her partners parents and ask them. She said he wouldnt find them, and even if he did, they wouldnt tell him.

He said they would with a shotgun pointed at them....

Now bear in mind, he had NO idea which part of the country that any of them were in, so couldnt possibly carry this out..

The very next morning, he was surrounded by armed police, was arrested, and taken to court charged with a total of 5 counts of threats to kill...

So dont tell me they have to prove the person is in fear of it actually being carried out.

Ok have it your way the CPS are liars and you know the law better than what the statute actually says. I can see ive wasted my time with you.

Ok have it your way the CPS are liars and you know the law better than what the statute actually says. I can see ive wasted my time with you.

Well believe me or not - that incident happened..

In THAT photo it was a placard - there have been loads of demonstrations where they have been SCREAMING it at people..

What's your evidence for that claim?

Stick on Channel 4 if you want to see what is going on.

Oh for Gods sake, they mean EVERY race apart from themselves...

And threatening to cut peoples heads off is definately illegal..

Muslim is not a race and Muslims come in all races...

---------- Post added 23-11-2015 at 21:26 ----------

It happens all the time, there was a televised march not long ago, cant remember who the woman was, Stacey someone, but she was trying to interview people on the march, and they were coming out with the same things "behead non beleivers" "sharia law in the Uk" etc, etc

Even called her a whore because of the way she was dressed.

I can just imagine the outcry if it was the other way round, and hundreds of english blokes were demonstrating and shouting crucify non christians...

I don't see you complaining when the EDL demos have banners with pictures of mosques and a bomb next to it inciting their hatred and shouting anti Muslim slogans.

Hipocrite....:rolleyes:

What's your evidence for that claim?

I assume you dont look on youtube, the news, google...

---------- Post added 23-11-2015 at 21:42 ----------

Muslim is not a race and Muslims come in all races...

---------- Post added 23-11-2015 at 21:26 ----------

I don't see you complaining when the EDL demos have banners with pictures of mosques and a bomb next to it inciting their hatred and shouting anti Muslim slogans.

Hipocrite....:rolleyes:

Actually, I have never seen a bnp or edl demo..

And its NOT muslims I hate - its the islamic extremists.

---------- Post added 23-11-2015 at 21:53 ----------

All watching ch4 by any chance?

It was interesting to hear what the ex CPS man was saying...

I think that the undercover girl did a excellent job in getting onside with these scum for once im glad she wore her burqa. I hope this program has been passed onto the police and if any charges can be brought its dealt with by the courts. I hope the girl reporter whos friend was the undercover girl dosent get any backlash from the muslim community in exposing what goes on.

I think that the undercover girl did a excellent job in getting onside with these scum for once im glad she wore her burqa. I hope this program has been passed onto the police and if any charges can be brought its dealt with by the courts. I hope the girl reporter whos friend was the undercover girl dosent get any backlash from the muslim community in exposing what goes on.

I would like to know if their funding was stopped after they were exposed.

I would like to know if their funding was stopped after they were exposed.

Does this not point out to you that all Muslims are not in it together and don't have the same aims as these extremists?

Your snide remark Ricgem about you hope the girl doesn't get any back lash from the Muslim community says a lot about your thinking.

The only people she will face a backlash from is other extremists so stop tarring a whole community otherwise in the same way I hope you and other non Muslims are not thinking about behaving like this= http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/fife/isis-shouts-during-gang-attack-on-asian-shopkeeper-in-fife-1.910663

Stereotyping can work both ways..

You can't satisfy some people if you do and you can't satisfy some if you don't eh Ricgem?

I hope if they are funded that it does get stopped Glasgowoods.

Edited by mafya