Is it illegal for a British citizen living in uk to support ISIS?

Back to the topic,the intelligence service will know many supporters of isis but thinking and doing is a wide gap.Any action taken to support isis should be severely punished.

You need to specify the exact circumstances at the time. But you didn't.

Does ISIL have a nuclear capability? Does our capability include using it on any that don't?

Does ISIL have a nuclear capability? Does our capability include using it on any that don't?

No to capability and not to using them on a non nuclear power.

There are massive implications for anyone using nuclear weapons, so they arent really an option in anything but the total annhialation scenario.

I'm not putting any words in your mouth! All I asked you to do was state your position Why is this so hard for you to do?

If he actually gives an opinion that opens him up to logical debate.

If he just keeps stating meaningless soundbites, it's impossible to actually discuss anything.

Anyone who is guilty of sedition should face a long term in jail, as should any one who supports IS, ISIS or what ever they like to call themselves. If they and their supporters were removed from the face of the earth, the world would be a better place, just my opinion of course.

Angel1.

Anyone who is guilty of sedition should face a long term in jail, as should any one who supports IS, ISIS or what ever they like to call themselves. If they and their supporters were removed from the face of the earth, the world would be a better place, just my opinion of course.

Angel1.

Sedition is only an offence for non Uk citizens.

Angel1.

Thanks for that robust and absurd blast from the past!

Do you know what sedition means? Maybe you should emigrate to North Korea where having an opinion or being controversial is banned?

Could ISIL ever get a nuclear capability? Our capability could include using it on them if they do?

---------- Post added 24-11-2015 at 21:52 ----------

No to capability and not to using them on a non nuclear power.

There are massive implications for anyone using nuclear weapons, so they arent really an option in anything but the total annhialation scenario.

Unless of course ISIL one day aquires and uses a nuclear bomb.

Could ISIL ever get a nuclear capability? Our capability could include using it on them if they do?

---------- Post added 24-11-2015 at 21:52 ----------

Unless of course ISIL one day aquires and uses a nuclear bomb.

Didnt JFK talk you through the difficulty of making a bomb, you didnt seem to believe him.

Takes a bit more than a few scientists a textbook and a lab.

Didnt JFK talk you through the difficulty of making a bomb, you didnt seem to believe him.

Takes a bit more than a few scientists a textbook and a lab.

I'm sure it does. It didn't stop South Africa, Israel and North Korea getting there. Russia got a nuclear bomb because of disaffected Americans passing on secrets. There are rather a lot of dissafected folk around in the muslim world and rather a lot of half built nuclear projects. Haven't Isis captured about half Iraq and half Syria?

100 years ago no one in the UK thought we would all have a mobile phone. We didn't need to make them. We just bought them from someone who could.

Edited by exxon

I am not an expert on law by any stretch of the imagination but would think that the answer to my question is yes. Anyone know for sure?

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter

If it wasnt then it dam well should have been !

This was in the days before Facebook...

Could you imagine an IRA FB page haha! :shocked: