Does anyone know where fixes hood strings?

So a few of my hoods the original plastic type thing that's on the end is broken and material is frayed does anyone know where I can get this fixed properly?

To try and explain better it's like a shoelace that has lost the hard plastic bit in the end but I would like it fixing

buy a new lace that looks the same . tape it to the frayed end & pull it thro , job done

buy a new lace that looks the same . tape it to the frayed end & pull it thro , job done

Cant the strings are locked half way through the hood

Tie a knot near the end....and fray the end bit. Trendy ;)

Best thread ever :hihi:

Why not trim gently round the outside of the hood.

Take the string out.

Pop back to wherever you bought the hoodie from and buy a new one.

Trim gently round the outside of that hood.

Take the string out.

Put the new string in the old hoodie and sew up neatly.

Job done :)

pull the old string thro by scrunching the tube up , then cut the old string at a place high up where it can't be seen , meanwhile have a new string ready - this can be done by wetting it & freezing a cut off section of the new string , carefully pull the host tube / string enclosure over the cut part of the new string & commence wearing , at the point the string begins to thaw (once correct hoodie positioning has been attained) nail into place using a similarly coloured nail or tack - note there may be issue removing the garment & it may be advisable to have a friend on standby with a telephone if the insertion of nail has any side effects

not needed on a hoodie, unless your stealing a car or trying to avoid cctv leave the bloody thing down unless you want to look like a chav.

The strings look frayed wether the hood is up or not

Light the ends with a match, then squeeze the flaming bit through a pair of pliers, twisting it gently, job's a good'un.

Sounds to me like its about time you went out and lifted yourself another hoodie.:hihi: