Anybody Know Somebody With The Surname Hurley?

hi there do you know a person with the surname hurley or connected to this name please. just doing a bit of research thats all without stating the obvious one thanx.

hi there do you know a person with the surname hurley or connected to this name please. just doing a bit of research thats all without stating the obvious one thanx.

Actually I do. She is called Liz. And she isn't a movie star. And she gets sick of all the possible jokes that go with her name!

I know it's an Irish name and Sunderland had a giant of a centre-half of that name in the 60's - Charlie Hurley!

hi i know a kate hurley, if thats any help.....! lives in sheffield, but from dorset, tho her parents etc are sheffielders.

I used to work with a woman called Margaret Hurley. She lived at Chapeltown but I don't know where she is now. She did have a daughter called Jane who went to Brantwood Girls School.

used to knock off a Sharon Hurley from York.Called her seaweed.....cos of her hair before u say anything:hihi: