Mali gunman attacks..

What on earth are you going on about? less emoticons and more rational explanation. If all you cna do is roll eyes its just an excuse for being unable to get your point across.

The point I'm making is we should feel compassion for any human being killed in atrocities whatever their religion,race and nationality and not just because we share common values.

The west is supporting future Isis members, WoW! :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 21-11-2015 at 22:14 ----------

Oh so it's a matter of taking sides and not about compassion for any fellow human beings, Wow.

How am I becoming transparent? Go on spit it out as I'm dying to know. :rolleyes:

Would you have been spitting your dummy out about the minute silence if those 3 Jihadi idiots had managed to detonate in the middle of 40,000 football fans?

"WoW":rolleyes:

Would you have been spitting your dummy out about the minute silence if those 3 Jihadi idiots had managed to detonate in the middle of 40,000 football fans?

"WoW":rolleyes:

Why have I spat my dummy out about the minutes silence when I have stated that I think it was disrespectful that the Turkish fans were booing.

Are you that dim that you thought I was saying I didn't agree with the minutes silence?

What are you trying to insinuate?

Let me make this clear, don't try and insinuate that I sympathise with any terrorists.

Just because I'm a Muslim doesn't mean I'm a terrorist or sympathise with them ok so go and squeak your bull excrement elsewhere. :rolleyes:

Why have I spat my dummy out about the minutes silence when I have stated that I think it was disrespectful that the Turkish fans were booing.

Are you that dim that you thought I was saying I didn't agree with the minutes silence?

What are you trying to insinuate?

Let me make this clear, don't try and insinuate that I sympathise with any terrorists.

Just because I'm a Muslim doesn't mean I'm a terrorist or sympathise with them ok so go and squeak your bull excrement elsewhere. :rolleyes:

WoW...

You answered a lot of questions that I never even asked(or even insinuated),its a shame you swerved all the other points earlier though.

As for...

"Just because I'm a Muslim doesn't mean I'm a terrorist or sympathise with them ok so go and squeak your bull excrement elsewhere. :rolleyes:"

Paranoid much?:rolleyes:

I see it as disrespectful and it shouldn't have happened...

You were saying IanG? :rolleyes:

It wasn't aimed at you in particular, just an observation in how certain people such as our fishy friend pick and choose what they answer

WoW...

You answered a lot of questions that I never even asked(or even insinuated),its a shame you swerved all the other points earlier though.

As for...

"Just because I'm a Muslim doesn't mean I'm a terrorist or sympathise with them ok so go and squeak your bull excrement elsewhere. :rolleyes:"

Paranoid much?:rolleyes:

Not paranoid, it's called reading between the lines...