Hurlfield School Left 1979

Is anyone on here who left Hurlfield school in summer of 1979 or who was 16 but stayed on to do A levels?

Is anyone on here who left Hurlfield school in summer of 1979 or who was 16 but stayed on to do A levels?

Whoever tried to pm me please try again.

Not related to a Sandra Bott are you?

I was at Wybourn School at the same time as Sandra Bott, she went to Hurlfield, I didn't.

Sandra would have left in '79 unless she stayed on in the 6th Form

Not related to a Sandra Bott are you?

I was at Wybourn School at the same time as Sandra Bott, she went to Hurlfield, I didn't.

Sandra would have left in '79 unless she stayed on in the 6th Form

Not related but I did know her.

Sandra and I always had our school photos taken together (for some reason they took photos of two pupils at a time).

Sandra being so tall was left until last when the only person left was me being a shortie... I was stood on a box of film to get us to be the same height!

The weird things I remember

left in summer 77, joined the soft and barmy and never been back to Sheffield since.

dont recall your name, but there was a young girl in your year - Coleman, (had a brother in our year - Pete) gorgeous little blonde?

left in summer 77, joined the soft and barmy and never been back to Sheffield since.

dont recall your name, but there was a young girl in your year - Coleman, (had a brother in our year - Pete) gorgeous little blonde?

Are you sure it wasn't Codman?

yes, now you mention it, Pete Codman and his younger sister, was it Carol or something ?

yes, now you mention it, Pete Codman and his younger sister, was it Carol or something ?

Lorraine, drop dead gorgeous !!