Advice on new pole please

I want to buy a new pole got my choice down to Preston GXR 2600 or

Maver Elite series 3 carp I've always had Preston before but not sure which

of the two is the best. cheers

I haven't used either but I found a thread on Maggotdrowners saying that MAP 501 is a better pole for less money. Im considering a 501 for the new year- theyve just brought out an upgrade to their TKS range called G2, lighter and stiffer. Should be in shops soon.

I want to buy a new pole got my choice down to Preston GXR 2600 or

Maver Elite series 3 carp I've always had Preston before but not sure which

of the two is the best. cheers

I wouldn't class Maver poles anywhere near as good as Preston poles.

thank you for your input fellas, will have a look at the Map pole also had a look at the

preston M50 all in all it can get very confusing with such a wide choice

i work at a large tackle chain and although the mavers arent usually as good as the preston or the map they are catching up. we get sell out of the elite carp 3's as soon as they come in but we do have alot more demand for the map poles. all depends what your wanting to spend on a pole.

i do personally think the map are in the lead in the pole market at the minute

i work at a large tackle chain and although the mavers arent usually as good as the preston or the map they are catching up. we get sell out of the elite carp 3's as soon as they come in but we do have alot more demand for the map poles. all depends what your wanting to spend on a pole.

i do personally think the map are in the lead in the pole market at the minute

thanks for taking time to post, took the plunge and ordered a response m50.

just wait and see now. Cheers

very nice pole and also not as good a seller as it should be. we can order them in but everyone goes for the maps. the m50 is just as good without having that air of "everyones got one" hope its what your looking for

very nice pole and also not as good a seller as it should be. we can order them in but everyone goes for the maps. the m50 is just as good without having that air of "everyones got one" hope its what your looking for

Cheers getting all hexy cited now, hope tackle shop does well and have a great Christmas, same to all on forum.