Rehoming Cat Advice

This is not for me but a friend.

A friend of mine and his partner have seperated, he moved out of the home and in to my spare room some months ago, and his partner has now decided to live at her mothers.

She has 6 cats of which are left at the house which is still furnished, she goes to feed them every day but this is unfair to the cats and a bad situation.

I can't take any as my dog doesn't like cats. Any advice appreciated as those poor cats need help.

Sadly all the rescues around are bursting at the seams, the best you could do is get them on a waiting list. What about any of their friends and relatives?

If you advertise them for sale on Facebook and such, be ultra careful where they go, cheap and free cats often end up as dog bait, as sad as it is, I've seen evidence of it a lot recently.

Sadly all the rescues around are bursting at the seams, the best you could do is get them on a waiting list. What about any of their friends and relatives?

If you advertise them for sale on Facebook and such, be ultra careful where they go, cheap and free cats often end up as dog bait, as sad as it is, I've seen evidence of it a lot recently.

He wouldn't advertise on sites like that. He wants to see where they are going.

Can your friend not go back to the house now if she's moved out?