Things you love

following a rather long wordy post by me on the things you hate thread i thought i'd lighten the mood

real flame fires

cold lager

mp3 player

old men whistling a tune to themselves in the street, that really cheers me up, and it's never a tune i've heard before, whenever i try and whistle a tune it always ends up as thomas the tank engine

people talking about a tv programme you haven't seen, it just sounds funny

I love waking up on a Saturday morining knowing theres no work and I can do whatever I want.

I love the sun, it makes me smile (just hope it's like this 2moro)

I love watching my little cat sleep (no I am not no sick wierdo) she looks so cute cos she dreams and all her nose twitches and her legs, it makes me laugh

I love loads of things

my daughter

my girlfriend

holidays

food

beer

My children

Music

A good book

Wine, food and beer

Walking

Sleeping

Beaches

Stars

The most special, lovely woman I've met since whenever.She knows.

family, lager, music, and the odd verbel joust with halibut

No one going to say Sheffield Forum :hihi:

OK, Sheffield Forum, for making work time less dull.

saying hello to the old lady that lives on the other side of the road from me, it makes me smile on the inside every time, she's so friendly.

the chocolate brownies that my husband makes for me when i pout enough.

watching people who think they're alone when then don't realise - it really is fabulous catching people suddenly grinning for no reason, checking their reflections in windows, picking wedgies out and so on.

couples of any age who hold hands, it's just lovely.

cats falling off sofas when they're asleep and don't realise what they're doing.

crossing the final thing off a particularly testing 'to do' list (i.e. 'repaint all the gloss in hte house')

talking to my mum about nothing of any consequence when i'm really miserable or upset.

teasing my husband such that he feels hard done by but wants to laugh at what i've said, so he ends up looking a bit confused but sniggery too.

finding £10 notes in tube stations or on rubbish nights out!

family, lager, music, and the odd verbel joust with halibut

pk0, what a lovely thing for you to say.....Bless!

I love my family and friends, my cats and my garden (such as it is at the minute). I love snow in winter and rain storms in August, secluded beaches and swimming in clear sea. I love good coffee, even better wine and fantastic chocolate. I love music, poetry and flowers (and those who send them to me), and I love the fact that I'm happy and content :) .

the smug feeling of satisfaction you get when you know you've just bought someone the perfect gift..

getting thoroughly wrecked with someone and chatting the night away..

pulling off a quality double-drop without realising it was going to happen when you first cued up the record (especially if you have an audience)..

the first, cold beer after work on a warm summer day..

coprophagia..

no, wait - scratch that last one :D lol

see, i was sure this wasn't going to be as popular as the things i hate thread, what does that say about people?