Looking for a reliable mechanic near Walkley

I'm looking for a mechanic in the Walkley area to do some work on my daughters car.

Can anyone recommend a garage close by and preferably on or near a bus route as well.

Any help appreciated.

Jon.

I'm looking for a mechanic in the Walkley area to do some work on my daughters car.

Can anyone recommend a garage close by and preferably on or near a bus route as well.

Any help appreciated.

Jon.

http://www.burtonstreetmotors.co.uk/

Lovely people. Very clever at diagnosing faults and good at fixing them. Highly recommended. I've been going there about 8 years.

Close to Hillsborough/Bamforth St for trams and buses.

hutchinsons motors at malin bridge second to none tel 2340195 oh and i dont work for them all my family and some friends go there

Thanks for your help guys. Thanks jbautorepairs, will call you tomorrow when I'm in Sheffield with my daughter. Tried to look at the website but doesn't seem to be there.

Ian Kelly Halifax Road 01142852480 or 07976265034. He will collect your car if necessary, do the work and bring it back. Top bloke

another vote for hughes and briddock from me, ive been using them for years, very friendly helpful people.

Thanks for all the messages guys, this forum is one of the things I miss most since moving from Sheffield !!