Jihadi John killed by a drone, he should have been arrested instead

What should have happened to Jihadi John?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What should have happened to Jihadi John?

• Kill him with a drone strike
    • Arrest him and put him on trial

If he would have been taken alive he would have been taken to the US and would have been just as dead after the trial.

Are you one of those people who throws a fit when there's no halal option on the menu?

id be upset if i went somewhere and there wasnt anything veggie that i could eat...its human nature

Your the one frothing........:rolleyes:

How so?

You're the one who attacked me in here, by reading sentiment in my post that isn't there (but which you want to see, because it's bacon and you're Muslim, so you feel obliged to play the hurt or victimised or wacist card as usual).

I'm just poking fun at you for it. Get a thicker skin or buy a better sense of humour on Black Friday (ooooh, I said 'Black' :rolleyes::hihi:)

You were wrong, man up and move on. Or be a tool. It's a free country, and neither is any skin off my nose.

Yes I understood all that but I didnt create the poll which is flawed anyway.

It was a hypothetical discussion not a practical one.

Which addresses the issue of whether a trial in court or execution by drone is the better punishment.

Mohammed Emwazi conducted his own trial via the videos released by Isis . There is no reasonable doubt that Mohammed Emwazi murdered at least seven innocent people and he signed his own death sentence which was carried out yesterday . An execution by drone is the better sentence because the punishment has been carried out at the earliest opportunity .

to us, to others who believe its more than that then it isnt, its about respect and understanding of others, not just being flippant
Interestingly on the Religion/mean thread 'religion' is openly ridiculed and I don't seeing you getting your pants in a twist on there. But of course the 'religion' being ridiculed on there is exclusively Christianity.

Funny old world.

You really do put yourself out there as being ignorant. The chance of being killed by a drone strike are minimal compared to the chances from normal fighting. It takes a lot of effort and resources in intelligence tracking and offering rewards to chase down one man. They wont have the resources to waste on your average western terrorist, so yes its a minimal deterrent. As for your facetious explanation its really sums you up as your preferred approach to discussing things rather than learning how things really work, in this case the issue of risk.

Drones are for high profile targets.

Actually it is you that puts yourself out as being ignorant as you have clearly demonstrated your inability to read. I actually commented on the low probability of being killed by a drone.

But that's not the case if your name is on one. That's the point of these drone attacks. There are a few who no longer sleep easy in their beds.

good job I say, but there will only be someone else who replaces him!

good job I say, but there will only be someone else who replaces him!

well whoever it is, lets hope he meets his demise quickly.

Yes I understood all that but I didnt create the poll which is flawed anyway.

It was a hypothetical discussion not a practical one.

Which addresses the issue of whether a trial in court or execution by drone is the better punishment.

But on the plus side. Taking him out with a drone meant they took one of his mates out too.

But on the plus side. Taking him out with a drone meant they took one of his mates out too.

Which is a plus but then you can talk about the benefits of either method. Oy was an interesting point but the poll is a bit unbalanced which skews the result. id still expect it to prefer a drone strike because a court case seems soft for him rather than death, not sure that really is the case.

Which is a plus but then you can talk about the benefits of either method. Oy was an interesting point but the poll is a bit unbalanced which skews the result. id still expect it to prefer a drone strike because a court case seems soft for him rather than death, not sure that really is the case.

But the good news is the Russians have taken out around 600 of their mates with airstrikes in the last month. No word how many the USA and allies have managed. It seems that combined ground forces are also making it a bit more dangerous being in IS than the risk of driving to work.