Filming in locations around Sheffield

Armageddon 2 'This time its plausible'

The story starts with Bruce Willis actually surviving the first explosion only to land on a Sheffield sink estate.It was a hard landing so he lost his memory and has no idea he is a Granddad so he starts his trek to find his previous life and his new family.

I think its far more believable than the first film.

I know that a new drama is filming locally and they have offered a neighbour payment for the useage of his property on the Arbourthorne estate.[/url]

I'm sure this will do wonders for Sheffield's image.

Why can't they film in Dore, Totley or Nether Edge?

How is the plot bad for Sheffield's image, :huh:

Plot, In the early 1980s the lives of four ordinary women, their husbands, mothers, families and community are turned around when they become Ann Summers party plan saleswomen.

Plot, In the early 1980s the lives of four ordinary women, their husbands, mothers, families and community are turned around when they become Ann Summers party plan saleswomen.

It's because every time someone needs somewhere else to look like it did in the 70's/80's/Soviet Union they come to Sheffield, as nothing appears to have changed in certain (almost all?) areas.

It can't be all bad though, I'm sure someone is making some money out of it. Maybe not the council, but someone. :hihi:

I thought that was a joke till I checked the imdb link. What an odd plot :hihi:

They're filming in our building next month.

It's where the husbands are supposed to work.

It was chosen by the same location scout that used us for the

This is England '90 photoshoot.

Also filming in the walkley/rivelin area also used on the this is england shoot briefly

I've heard that they are also asking for back ground people I don't know what film it is.