Filming in locations around Sheffield

Apparently ITV are filming a sitcom called 'Brief Encounters' about the Anne Summers shops.

That's already been said in three previous posts.

I presumed it was because they were filming four different episodes, all at the same time (concurrently)? :huh:

Wonder if the adverts'll be filmed here too?

They're filming a sitcom called 'Brief Encounters' about the Anne Summers shops. :thumbsup:

Today they are filming at Edward Pryors on Egerton Street at the bottom of the Moor.

Ann Summers Brief Encounters of course.

While we are on the subject , do they still have these home parties? I remember when the neighbours used to have them but they always closed the curtains and if they had them in the afternoon it must be finished before the kids come home from school.

I went past the Greedy Greek down there today at about 3pm. The road was closed of with dozens of film support Lorrys. Two shops adjacent to the Greedy Greek had been turned into a traditional old style butchers, and next door a radio rentals type shop front. With old tv's advertised in the window. It looked to me like they were replicating an early 70's scene.

Just been nosy , but does anyone know what they were filming. I wish I'd made the effort to ask someone , but everyone seemed busy doing jobs and wouldn't have appreciated my interruption.

To be fair, the Butchers next to Greedy Greek always looks like an old fashioned butcher.

Filmed Sunday Monday on sharrowvale road also filming in black stock road area it's for a 80s based series called brief encounters loosely based on the book good vibrations the Anne summers story

Does anybody know what the film's about? :huh:

Ha Ha we should know by now, we've been told enough times.

Bet you we get told again before the week is out, just for those who missed it.:roll:

Does anybody know what the film's about? :huh:

They're filming a sitcom called 'Brief Encounters' about the Anne Summers shops.:thumbsup: