Any Diwali events in Sheffield?

i can throw powdered wet paint at you, if you really want to be involved:D

It looks like I may have to take you up on your kind offer!

best to seach google will tell you

Why does no one know what Diwali is? It seems EId has taken over

Why does no one know what Diwali is? It seems EId has taken over

You are Indian yourself if I remember correctly yet you have not attempted to answer the ops question about Diwali events but instead seem to moan that Eid seems to have taken over.

If you don't take the opportunities like this one to explain about Diwali then how do you expect people to know?

why should I answer the question ,google it or look back at your childhood education where it should have been taught round about Y4-6.

I cant be bothered educating people as far as people are concerned if you are brown that automatically means muslim . People dont even realise other races exist.

---------- Post added 13-11-2015 at 13:21 ----------

Hope any unwitting victims of such inane frivolities send the numpty perpetrators the dry-cleaning bill.

where has this bull come from?

Dont think so, ive seen it many times

---------- Post added 10-11-2015 at 23:42 ----------

all though holi is the main event that does the paint throwing, the young people think its a big joke so extend it to Diwali

Holi and Diwali are two distinctly separate festivals. There is no throwing of colours/ paints, wet or dry, involved in Diwali.

Holi and Diwali are two distinctly separate festivals. There is no throwing of colours/ paints, wet or dry, involved in Diwali.

you are technically correct holly and Diwali are to very different celebrations but, "some" by no means all, young boys in India will throw paint in Diwali mainly at tourist.