Yorkshire Windows - Problems?

Yorkshire Windows did all my windows and doors last year and were excellent. Very quick.

Your chest infection is more likely to have been caused by coming in contact with another infected person rather than a draught from a door.

My advice would be to contact the Head of Housing Services.

I,ve taken your advice, and contacted 3 heads of departments that may be able to help, they deal with Disability, the old and repairs. so things are in motion.

A chest infection can just spring up in the aged and infirm without having to come into contact with anyone, and cold is the main culprit hence the high death rate of the above in the winter months.

Yorkshire Windows did all my windows and doors last year and were excellent. Very quick.

I have to agree, they did all our windows and doors recently and when there were little faults with two they put it right straight away. I wouldnt hesitate to use them again.

I cant believe that you got away from the "you want to think yourself lucky that you get a free door fitted for nothing brigade" :roll: but hope you get it sorted