Flu jab and viral illness

Flu shots ARE NOT GOOD!!!!

Your just putting garbage into your immune system that DOES NOT BELONG THERE!!

http://www.newswithviews.com/Ciola/greg7.htm

I'll refrain from laughing loudly in your face and ask you nicely once to...

Critique that "article" you linked to.

Apply a bit of logical thinking and say *why* flu shots - that save tens of thousands of lives a year - are bad.

---------- Post added 28-12-2015 at 02:08 ----------

More testimony from nurses etc regarding the dangers of vaccination.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/boston-nurses-speak-out-against-mandatory-flu-shots/

No they are just a bunch of whiny attention whores.

Mark Geier is not a doctor because he keeps getting his licence to practice revoked for being dishonest and lying in court. In EVERY state that he's ever been licenced in, he's been revoked. He has about as much credibility as a used teabag.

Any evidence that the flu shot does anything bad at all apart from give you a bit of a sore arm for the afternoon?

Edited by Obelix

As of June, 2013, 30,352 adverse reactions to HPV vaccines Gardasil and Cervarix have been reported to VAERS, the U.S. vaccine adverse events reporting system.

Adverse reactions include 10,557 ER visits, 6,032 who failed to recover, 952 disabled, 64 cases of cervical cancer and 140 deaths.

Consider this the tip of the iceberg as only 1 to 10% of vaccine reactions and injuries are reported to the U.S. government data base. Canada has no comparable vaccine reaction and injury data base that is accessible to the public. 1,11

http://www.sott.net/article/309406-A-formula-for-disaster-When-vaccine-ingredients-cross-the-blood-brain-barrier

As of June, 2013, 30,352 adverse reactions to HPV vaccines Gardasil and Cervarix have been reported to VAERS, the U.S. vaccine adverse events reporting system.

Adverse reactions include 10,557 ER visits, 6,032 who failed to recover, 952 disabled, 64 cases of cervical cancer and 140 deaths.

Consider this the tip of the iceberg as only 1 to 10% of vaccine reactions and injuries are reported to the U.S. government data base. Canada has no comparable vaccine reaction and injury data base that is accessible to the public. 1,11

http://www.sott.net/article/309406-A-formula-for-disaster-When-vaccine-ingredients-cross-the-blood-brain-barrier

Another link stunningly void of any real proof.

I like the way it bangs on about there being a whole 225ug of Al in the injection - shame the body already contains about 70mg, or three hundred times as much as that already.... so we can safely discount Al as being the cause of the problems...

ditto borax...

leaving mass hysteria...

Yeah,but the 225mcg is directly injected into the body-- a big difference!

There is approx 25mcg of mercury in the fluzoze vax too.

Yeah,but the 225mcg is directly injected into the body-- a big difference!

There is approx 25mcg of mercury in the fluzoze vax too.

No it's no difference at all.

Addoing 0.3% extra - what do you think will happen.

Nothing

At

All.

Any evidence that the flu shot does anything bad at all apart from give you a bit of a sore arm for the afternoon?

No it's no difference at all.

Addoing 0.3% extra - what do you think will happen.

Nothing

At

All.

No - but that won't stop the scaremongers beating their drums ! I didn't even get a sore arm this year.

Not MSM evidence.. Its all covered up for profits!!

Has anyone had the flu jab this year and had any side affects like flu symptoms

Or a lump appeared under armpit after a few days

I've had no problems this year even though in previous years I've felt as if I was going down with the flu for several weks after the jab.

Both my wife and myself had the flu jab did not have swelling under arm but arm was tender for a while and I got a bit of a cough as well . Still better than getting the flu though. One of the benefits of getting old is I also qualified for the shingles jab

Yes, Ive had it with no side effects whatsoever.