Dalmatian Owners?

Calling all dally owners in Sheffield! (If there are any?)

Im thinking of setting up/arranging weekly/fortnightly/monthy meets/walks to let our nutty dallys play and to obviously meet other dally owners and share experiences/help/advise each other?

Im a member of the yorkshire dally meet group, where 30+ people and spotties meet, walk and play every 2-3 months...but hoping to find spotty owners just in sheffield (or local to) to meet and walk inbetween our big meets...and your more than welcome to join us and the others in our yorkshire meets.

Is there any dally owners around who would be interested?

I hope you find some for Dally play dates, they're beautiful dogs, we had a Dalmatian when I was very young.

I remember when I had my very giddy Labrador cross, he met some Dalmatians in the park once and absolutely loved playing with them. They were all as loopy as each other :)

Hey, sorry I don't get on here these days but Peaches linked me to the thread :)

I do have three, I can't walk very well/far though - would depend where and when you were thinking of going :) Hopefully in the not too distant future I'll have a trailer so I can drive my mobility scooter out to places which means I'll be a bit more flexible on where I can go and how far I can go!

hi guys!

I was thinking we could each decide where to go each walk if that makes sense, so we all get to try new places?