Is it safe to holiday in Muslim countries now?

He spouted the same rubbish months ago and is incapable of admitting his error. So he just keeps digging deeper and deeper.

Ahh, I see! So when there's nothing left to argue, he hopes that by trying to bamboozle other posters with complete nonesense, they'll just assume he's perhaps a little crazy and move on? I suppose that is easier than admitting you could be wrong and that other valid points may exist.

The only way I wont go, is if the government stop all flights...when are you going ?

I'm going in may

You've got me there. Can people from Grenoside (or who include numbers in their user name) not assess risk?

It's ironic how I didn't tell you what you can and can't do, but you tried to tell me what I wasn't to do.

---------- Post added 23-03-2016 at 07:46 ----------

He spouted the same rubbish months ago and is incapable of admitting his error. So he just keeps digging deeper and deeper.

Months ago I proved the point. I'm afraid you simply don't understand it.

With these ISIS morons wandering around the world is any where 100% safe.

Angel1.

Oh we understand it. You have a reputation on here. By the way you only proved it to yourself. Posting the same tripe until everyone else gives up through boredom is not proving a point.

---------- Post added 23-03-2016 at 10:46 ----------

With these ISIS morons wandering around the world is any where 100% safe.

Angel1.

Tigers are dangerous. They can escape from the zoo, but it is still safer one side of the bars than the other.

Oh we understand it. You have a reputation on here. By the way you only proved it to yourself. Posting the same tripe until everyone else gives up through boredom is not proving a point.

---------- Post added 23-03-2016 at 10:46 ----------

Tigers are dangerous. They can escape from the zoo, but it is still safer one side of the bars than the other.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

What do you think I've asserted that I need to prove?

All I did was ask how safe Europe was and you started off on some rant.

There are plenty of Muslim countries that have had no recent bomb attacks, unlike France and Belgium. So the idea that "Muslim countries" as a group are unsafe to holiday in is clearly nonsense, at least by comparison to European countries. If the comparison is actually to everyday risks, like being killed in a car crash on the way to the airport then the assertion becomes even more ridiculous.

What do you think I've asserted that I need to prove?

All I did was ask how safe Europe was and you started off on some rant.

There are plenty of Muslim countries that have had no recent bomb attacks, unlike France and Belgium. So the idea that "Muslim countries" as a group are unsafe to holiday in is clearly nonsense, at least by comparison to European countries. If the comparison is actually to everyday risks, like being killed in a car crash on the way to the airport then the assertion becomes even more ridiculous.

Yes yes. You said 2 posts back that you'd proved it.. We all know about cyclone proof. You've only proved something when others agree with you not when they lose the will to live.

I fail to see how yesterday's events can be used to argue for or against holidaying in Muslim countries.

That the terrorists want to create fear for us in our own countries is something we can do nothing about. They want to attack our way of life, the way we work and relax in the places that we live, and there's nothing we can do about that.

What I'm not going to do is make it easier for them by choosing to lie on a sunbed in a country they would describe as their land.

I am sure that they would love to attack us in Majorca, or Florida, or other places we might consider safe, and that it will happen one day, but for now my long held policy of not holidaying in a country where a significant percentage of the population don't like me will remain.

At the very least, countries that allow such hatreds towards me to develop don't deserve my money even if they can guarantee my security.

It's ironic how I didn't tell you what you can and can't do, but you tried to tell me what I wasn't to do.

---------- Post added 23-03-2016 at 07:46 ----------

You told me I had no idea how to risk assess! That was you telling me that can't risk assess was it not?! :huh:

Yes yes. You said 2 posts back that you'd proved it.. We all know about cyclone proof. You've only proved something when others agree with you not when they lose the will to live.

And yet you're prepared to argue about it again, as if something changed. :roll:

---------- Post added 23-03-2016 at 13:07 ----------

You told me I had no idea how to risk assess! That was you telling me that can't risk assess was it not?! :huh:

It's not telling you that you aren't allowed to risk assess. It's saying that I don't think you are capable of risk assessing.

If I say "you can't fly", do you think I'm giving you an instruction?

You've got me there. Can people from Grenoside (or who include numbers in their user name) not assess risk?

They certainly cannot understand that when they tell someone what to do, whilst telling them "dont tell me what to do" they look foolish.

---------- Post added 23-03-2016 at 13:13 ----------

Translation: That nasty Cyclone is beating me by asking for evidence and pointing out the flaws in my argument and he wont just shut up about it so I'm going to be mean to him and call him names....

---------- Post added 23-03-2016 at 13:16 ----------

I fail to see how yesterday's events can be used to argue for or against holidaying in Muslim countries..

They can't because Islam isn't the problem. It's the radicalisation of that that is the problem.

We had a lot of trouble with the IRA once. But people didn't refrain from visting say Spain or France because it was full of Catholics.....