The Sheffield Star Newspaper (paper version)

The website does lag behind.

The print version has improved a lot under Nancy fielder who has done a great job so far.

I'd expect web site to be ahead of the printed version ,still a rubbish paper though

Guest makapaka
I'd expect web site to be ahead of the printed version ,still a rubbish paper though

what dont you like about the current paper? when did you last read it?

what dont you like about the current paper? when did you last read it?

Read it last sat and still think it's poor for money

A Sheffield Star seller was sitting in his little box in the City Centre selling the papers, yelling, "Read all about it, 50 people lied to, 50 people lied to...

Curious, a man walked over, bought a paper, and checked the front page.

Finding nothing, the man said, "There's nothing in here about 50 people being lied to" ?

The Sheffield Star seller ignored him and went on, calling out, "Read all about it, 51 people lied to....

Guest makapaka
Read it last sat and still think it's poor for money

Isn't it about 80p?

Plan for new drive-thru KFC and Costa Coffee at former Sheffield pub moves a step closer Proposals have been drawn up to open a drive thru KFC. Darren Burke, Digital Reporter Email Published: 15:09 Monday 21 August 2017 window.onload = function () { $('div[class^=article-sharetool] a').sharetool(); }; var requestParam = "$m.request.httpRequest.getParameter('articleId')"; var index = requestParam.indexOf("-"); var conversionEventParam = "ContentId(1.8714067)"; var pointIndex = conversionEventParam.indexOf("."); var articleID = conversionEventParam.substring(pointIndex + 1, conversionEventParam.length - 1); 2 Have your say Plans to develop a derelict Sheffield pub into a drive thru KFC and Costa Coffee have moved a step closer. Designers have now been appointed for the proposal which would see the two chain restaurants opening on the site of the former Pheasant Inn at Sheffield Lane Top.

Read more at: http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/plan-for-new-drive-thru-kfc-and-costa-coffee-at-former-sheffield-pub-moves-a-step-closer-1-8714067

MOVES A STEP CLOSER??? There's only been 2 lower walls standing for a few weeks now.

Agree with Jim, the personfilming this is a cause for concern. Is it necessary to repeatedly use such vile language, “make my day if he falls over” what an unpleasant creature

That's low.....mind you, did you see their front page promotion, sorry 'article' the other day telling us why we should be thrilled about flogging the city to the Chinese? I think that takes some beating.

You watched the video then posted the link. Now I've watched the video. Wouldn't have seen it had you not posted the link.

You watched the video then posted the link. Now I've watched the video. Wouldn't have seen it had you not posted the link.

I hope it didn't upset your sensibilities. Why not give us your opinion instead of shooting the messenger?