The Sheffield Star Newspaper (paper version)

Love the website: BREAKING NEWS!! Read our story from yesterday.

Can standards plummet any lower? In Friday's Star, it was reported that Sheffield MPs "strided" into the announcement of election results.

Get ready for the headline tomorrow " Tower Block Burns In London" three days after the event, up to date newspaper? I think not.

Well I fish a lot and there's no such thing as razor sharp "fishing wire"!

Get ready for the headline tomorrow " Tower Block Burns In London" three days after the event, up to date newspaper? I think not.

...and "No Sheffielders hurt in fire"!

This is now the most popular news headline in the Star. Everyday they use it. If this carries on much longer it will no longer be news - because it's becoming a permanent thing. They will have to wait for an opportunity to print, "A road is not cordoned off in Sheffield" perhaps?

Does anyone buy the star. Saw online yesterday a report about the closure of a pub on west street. The pub closed over 3 weeks ago

Several times I have seen "Breaking News" on the site when you click on it, it was days earlier.

Guest makapaka

The website does lag behind.

The print version has improved a lot under Nancy fielder who has done a great job so far.