Anyone Looking For A Fishing Partner

Any carp fisherman or any fisherman for that matter looking for a fishing buddy. Keep getting let down by my mates so just wanted to know if anyone fancied some company.

I'm from Thorpe hesley way and going tomorrow somewhere

I'm looking for a fishing partner as my mates and myself work different hours. Age and sex not important as it's about the fishing. Not bothered what fishing you do as I do all of them lol. I work at a huge tackle shop so I know what I'm doing so I don't mind giving advice out but I can always learn a few things myself as every day is a school day lol.

Anyone interested let me know and we'll have a chat

i've started doing a bit of dropshotting and piking. good for a walk about and a chat

Hi.. If you are still interested in fishing with some one I can go any time. I have been lucky an ought to fished all over the word due to my work … We are moving to Sheffield from Lincoln in 5 weeks … Not done a lot of carping . Into feeder and float fishing … Pike in the winter mouths … Want to try to catch and Zander this year if possible …..

Cheers … Chris

---------- Post added 21-01-2016 at 20:53 ----------

hi got your pm but cant reply to pm ... i need to have 5 posts on here before i can send a pm ...

Hi. I saw your message.

Sounds good. Where in Sheffield are you moving

just of the M1 J30-J31 and about 3-4 miles from aston park fisheries think its s21 post code

Edited by tangler

hi got your pm but cant reply to pm ... i need to have 5 posts on here before i can send a pm ...

just of the M1 J30-J31 and about 3-4 miles from aston park fisheries think its s21 post code

cheers chris

I'm going fishing Monday on a section of river below a weir