Recommenda charity for our Christmas collection of pet food at work

I work for a large organisation, at our team meeting it was discussed about charities etc and I suggested could we have a box to collect pet food as we never ever collect for animal charities and it so annoys me so....

I know we have a few charities on here that post and I need ideas to put to colleagues on whom to donate our collection to it would/could be for both cats and dogs/small animals.

Also is there a charity that helps older people with donations of food for their pets as someone at work said that older people sometimes struggle to pay for food etc?

Thanks in advancex

I did have them in mind but wondered about any others too..

The other two that spring to mind are Mill House animal sanctuary and Sheffield cats shelter.

Helping Yorkshire Poundies and Rotherham dog rescue are two fantastic and deserving rescues too.

thornberry animal sanctuary

Friends of feral' s , they go out catching un spayed and un neutered feral's , they need food to feed colonises across the sheffield area they do a fantastic job

I'd also put a call out for Sheffield Dog Rescue and Rain Rescue :)

FOF vote here too, they do a fantastic job with so little money, without them the streets would be riddled with feral cats

All very deserving charities! I'm going to add Netherlands Dog Rescue to the list for you to consider :)

Angel I'd have a hard time persuading them for that, personally I m an advocate for Skiathos cats but that wouldn't wash!