Aggressive muggers at large near Darnall

They've said they're increasing patrols in the area, what more are you asking for?

At last - someone gets my point.

At last - someone gets my point.

The muggers to be caught ie what you have said increasing patrols is a step.

The majority of people are civilised but if you had seen what I have seen you may beg to differ !

The majority of people are civilised but if you had seen what I have seen you may beg to differ !

It's all a matter of perspective. You see - If you had seen what I have seen, you would quickly realise that Sheffield is indeed an extremely civilised city in comparison to other cities across the planet that we inhabit.

My Bold

How long are you going to give us to guess?

It's all a matter of perspective. You see - If you had seen what I have seen, you would quickly realise that Sheffield is indeed an extremely civilised city in comparison to other cities across the planet that we inhabit.

its not a matter of perspective for me,i pay my council tax and part of that tax goes towards the police service, i cant remember the last time i saw a copper on the beat after dark,and i am not bothered about other countries/cities, i live in sheffield and expect the police to do their job,when we got burgled i gave them cctv information etc etc and they knew who it was but they never bothered to get back to me as regards what happened to the culprits

I'd rather they spend their time trying to catch them than reporting back to people their progress (or lack thereof).

Policing isn't magic. There is a sad reality that a lot of the time there just isn't the evidence to catch people.

Then there are the insanely stupid times as seen on Road Wars where you have clear evidence but somehow its not enough for the courts.

Aggressive muggers, as opposed to the ones that say please and thank you?

British muggers have manners obviously. Good old chaps just down on their luck.

My Bold

How long are you going to give us to guess?

Oh dear oh dear

Oh dear oh dear

interpret please i am english?

You missed the second half of the post, got over excited by the first part, and posted without reading it's entirety.

The second paragraph explained that the police are increasing their patrols in that area.

haha thats exactly happhazard ::hihi:

Awful to hear. I've heard some bad things from residents who live close to Kecklebridge before.

Pretty sure this is Kettlebridge Road. I work just around the corner from there but there's no way I'd walk that way when I finish late at night.