James Bond - Spectre

went to see it last night wasnt really that good after all the hype it was ok but a bit dis jointed, the scene where bond was suddenly flying a plane where did that come from? one minute he was shooting at the range rover next minute hes in a plane chasing the range rover, did he call it up like a cab??story was weak also and far fetched with the long lost family bit.

went to see it last night wasnt really that good after all the hype it was ok but a bit dis jointed, the scene where bond was suddenly flying a plane where did that come from? one minute he was shooting at the range rover next minute hes in a plane chasing the range rover, did he call it up like a cab??story was weak also and far fetched with the long lost family bit.

Totally agree, then on a train. Where did their luggage Come from? Very dis- jointed.

Yeah, weakest of the 4 DC Bonds I thought.

Haven't seen the film, the terrible theme song is enough to put me off.

If the whole soundtrack is full of music like that, no wonder you didn't enjoy it.

I went to see it today and found it riveting, I think that if it hadn't been a Bond film people wouldn't be so critical - however, what has happened to the usual glamorous Bond girls?

but it did go a bit tentacle-hentai at parts and could have been an opening scene from Urotsukidoji ;)

*gets excited* lol

Haven't seen the film, the terrible theme song is enough to put me off.

If the whole soundtrack is full of music like that, no wonder you didn't enjoy it.

Just hoping they don't call the next film 'Thrush'

Did anyone else notice that all his suits were a size too small?

Apparently that's the fashion now.

By the way, do they still play the national anthem at the end of every film these days?

Or was it a case he was a size too big for his suits? When I watched it I thought that Daniel Craig had aged terribly since the last Bond and he looked awful.

Or was it a case he was a size too big for his suits? When I watched it I thought that Daniel Craig had aged terribly since the last Bond and he looked awful.

Maybe he wants to be cast as a Podling in a real-life version of The Dark Crystal. I think he is a shoe-in (if they were making one)

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/SpideyRex/podling.jpg

Maybe he wants to be cast as a Podling in a real-life version of The Dark Crystal. I think he is a shoe-in (if they were making one)

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/SpideyRex/podling.jpg

There is a definite likeness! : Maybe Daniel Craig couldn't be bother to shoot this James Bond and he sent Podling to do if for him?