IDS to put job advisors in food banks

All of it.

3 words, 7 letters. There's simple.

Specifically (that's a long word for the bit) the part where you claim that the coroner said that removing benefits was the trigger. The coronor did no such thing.

From the Coroners report

CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE DEATH

I found that the trigger for Mr O’Sullivan’s suicide was his recent

assessment by a DWP doctor as being fit for work

You have to be trolling.

Did you read it?

This bit? "assessment by a DWP doctor as being fit for work".

No, I am correct and you and others are assuming too much by drawing conclusions that are not stated by the writer of the report. I hope that we can agree that the coroner meant exactly what she wrote, no more, no less.

Sorry if those words are too long but sometimes sort words won't do.

The poor man hanged himself because he was depressed. That isn't the fault of the DWP in any reality. Whether you like it or not he was let down by the medical profession who got their job wrong, whereas the DWP were just doing their job.

He still hanged himself because of his mental illness though.

the trigger was the way the way the DWP assessed him and ignored medical advice. that is why he is writing to the DWP and not his Drs, that is why he says they have the power o do soemthing about it. he may have been depressed but the trigger factor that pushed him over the edge was the way the DWP handled the situation and made his situation worse. thats what he couldnt handle.

Now you are agreeing that it was the medical profession that let him down and that he hanged himself because of his mental illness.

We're making progress. Well done.

You have to be trolling.

Did you read it?

This bit? "assessment by a DWP doctor as being fit for work".

Yes and that was contrary to what his own Drs were saying, the evidence of which the DWP ignored and then the subsequent decision maker ignored. that is the problem and the thing the coroner is addressing, its a failure in the system to give the deceased a fair assessment where his evidence was heard. It was not, which obviously increased the stress and triggered his suicide.

---------- Post added 30-10-2015 at 20:32 ----------

Now you are agreeing that it was the medical profession that let him down.

We're making progress. Well done.

No I am not quote the bit where I said that. Ive said it was the DWP and that is why the Coroner is writing to the DWP and not the deceased's Dr's.

Carry on. Join the dots. You'll be agreeing with me shortly when you do.

I read it yesterday. Having understood the facts all this time gives me something of an advantage.

Keep on catching up. You'll get there with a bit of luck. :)

Carry on. Join the dots. You'll be agreeing with me shortly when you do.

Maybe you would like to provide a constructive response instead of being so arrogant. the coroner is writing to the DWP to tell them about the weaknesses in the way they handle assessments and how their decision was a causal factor which triggered the deceaseds suicide. She indicates it is avoidable.

---------- Post added 30-10-2015 at 20:38 ----------

I read it yesterday. Having understood the facts all this time gives me something of an advantage.

You see its obvious you fail to understand the case becayse you cnat answer the questions set.

The Coroner said that Michael O’Sullivan took his own life whilst suffering from anxiety and depression. The anxiety and depression were long term problems, but the intense anxiety that triggered his suicide, was caused by his recent assessment by the Department for Work and Pensions (benefits agency) as being fit for work, and his view of the likely consequences of that.

The likely consequences being found fit for work and loss of benefits.

You said to me and sgtkate and others that that was rubbish.

It's getting a bit tedious to have to repeat the obvious so I would prefer not to, especially when you keep quoting it yourself. Try reading and undertanding what you've written instead of just clicking submit. It will help if you don't put words in the coroners mouth.

It's getting a bit tedious to have to repeat the obvious so I would prefer not to, especially when you keep quoting it yourself. Try reading and undertanding what you've written instead of just clicking submit. It will help if you don't put words in the coroners mouth.

I haven't put words in the Coroner's mouth. I'm quoting her directly.