Winter weather 2015/2016 Megathread

Looks like we might be getting a few hours of heavy snow from late Saturday morning according to the weather websites.

Did we? Not as far as I can see.

Did we? Not as far as I can see.

The God of Weather changed their mind. They decided it would piddle it down instead.

Could be a big shock to the system next week, turning very cold, when the snows coming i dont know, but it looks like you will need your gloves out!

Getting concerned that we don't hear from "Twirler". Anyone know if he's o.k.?

Might be like this who knows :hihi:

Can't believe that I've just added a view to the 47000+ views of a 29 year old BBC weather forecast.:(

Lol, yeah, mind i remember it well, that and 91! In all seriousness though, this is shaping up to be potentially the coldest we have been since 2010, has i say has to what day the snows starting, there will be more detail nearer the time. A couple of feet of snow would be more than enough!:hihi:

Wheres the guy who used to comment on the weather on this forum these days?

Can't believe that I've just added a view to the 47000+ views of a 29 year old BBC weather forecast.:(

Lol, yeah, mind i remember it well, that and 91! In all seriousness though, this is shaping up to be potentially the coldest we have been since 2010, has i say has to what day the snows starting, there will be more detail nearer the time. A couple of feet of snow would be more than enough!:hihi:

Wheres the guy who used to comment on the weather on this forum these days?

If you mean Twirler, he hasn't posted since September last year.

We all miss him............... and hope he's ok. :thumbsup:

Didnt know what is name was, used to give knowledge to these extreme weather events, hope hes well.:)

If you mean Twirler, he hasn't posted since September last year.

We all miss him............... and hope he's ok. :thumbsup:

Could be a big shock to the system next week, turning very cold, when the snows coming i dont know, but it looks like you will need your gloves out!

"When"?

No, "if".

And gloves are already needed, snow or not.

Well yeah it is a lot cooler already and gloves are needed already. But when day time temps are supposed to be hardly above freezing, this will feel mild compared.:hihi:

"When"?

No, "if".

And gloves are already needed, snow or not.

See posts #97 and 98. Bad weather was previously expected but unexpectedly cancelled.