Jim Phipps post of Facebook

I stopped reading this thread when you all got snippy (early on then) but I have just read the above chalga.

Surely you meant to say "Which one of you is right?" instead of 'you need to make your minds up'. Just because Gazza and Sheridan are both Wednesday fans doesn't mean they are one mind does it?

Of course it does! So by proxy all Wednesday fans have a PhD, congratulations!

(It was a hard journey, but I am delighted to share the achievement with tens of thousands of fans.)

I will share in your PhD Tim :)

Seriously, well done that man - may I ask what it is in?

Good luck on the job hunting front.

I stopped reading this thread when you all got snippy (early on then) but I have just read the above chalga.

Surely you meant to say "Which one of you is right?" instead of 'you need to make your minds up'. Just because Gazza and Sheridan are both Wednesday fans doesn't mean they are one mind does it?

To be honest all they do is destroy another ones argument,so they are taking each other out with everything they come out with,all Blades have to do is point out the inconsistencies in what they say,which is what I did.

It's like taking shots in the dark and shooting each other in the foot when they make claims about Blades affairs.

To be honest all they do is destroy another ones argument,so they are taking each other out with everything they come out with,all Blades have to do is point out the inconsistencies in what they say,which is what I did.

It's like taking shots in the dark and shooting each other in the foot when they make claims about Blades affairs.

:hihi:

Nicely summed up...

... and you don't need a PhD to understand that! ;)

Really don't understand the confusion ,obviously I can't deny united spent money on brayford and sharp etc ,what I said was taking into consideration the money you have received by selling your best players and the outlay on strengthening the team ,you have actually nvested nowt and that is a factor in how your season is going ,but if you're happy with the investment so far alls good.

Really don't understand the confusion ,obviously I can't deny united spent money on brayford and sharp etc ,what I said was taking into consideration the money you have received by selling your best players and the outlay on strengthening the team ,you have actually nvested nowt and that is a factor in how your season is going ,but if you're happy with the investment so far alls good.

Can't invest owt coz it went staright into McCabe's back pocket Gazza...:mad::mad:

Can't invest owt coz it went staright into McCabe's back pocket Gazza...:mad::mad:

I totally agree rich ,but you as a blade can say that ,I can't without being obsessed etc etc you know the score mate

Its all about opinions old lad...and if everyones was the same it wouldnt make much of a forum....

My opinion was you paid over the odds on two players...nothing more

Now if you want to use my comments on the value of said two players to back up your argument then you "knock yourself out"..

At the end of the day,with rich owners,regardless of whether its Wednesday,United,Rotherham,Chesterfield et al you would at the very least expect progress in terms of on the pitch improvement plus improvements around the ground/training facilities etc...

To be fair,United havent improved much on the pitch since your current owners took over...i.e your still in the pub league and changing managers..this season may well end up successful..but .its not much to show considering Jim Phipps comments of overall investment...

To be fair,United havent improved much on the pitch since your current owners took over...i.e your still in the pub league and changing managers..this season may well end up successful..but .its not much to show considering Jim Phipps comments of overall investment...

Throwing cash around doesn't bring instant success.

Throwing cash around doesn't bring instant success.

It does if it is spent wisely, ask Blackburn fans!

It does if it is spent wisely, ask Blackburn fans!

Oh you mean 20 years ago...

You say you cannot buy success, i,v e said you can. I don,t give a hoot what your team does.