Jim Phipps post of Facebook

I know what you mean pal, for all those Wembley trips and historical nights in the Cup, United are still no better for it financially or any closer towards mixing it with the top tier of English football.

All that money Sufc had from the cup runs/player sales/Prince over the last few years, where has it all gone?

Are you top in disguise ?

Are you top in disguise ?

Where has the money gone?

I know what you mean pal, for all those Wembley trips and historical nights in the Cup, United are still no better for it financially or any closer towards mixing it with the top tier of English football.

All that money Sufc had from the cup runs/player sales/Prince over the last few years, where has it all gone?

Ask good old Jim Phipps on Facebook mate, he'll tell you a glossy version of events to keep the fans quiet :hihi::hihi:

Where has the money gone?

Ask good old Jim Phipps on Facebook mate, he'll tell you a glossy version of events to keep the fans quiet :hihi::hihi:

Don't need to ask him on FB, he's happily met fans in person and gone in to great detail. But, for some, I guess it's easier to take shots behind an alias when online...

I've suggested it to you before top, meet him in person. Have you set up that meeting yet ? Go and talk to him, until then, please don't ask about our finances if you're not prepared to hear Jim in person.

Don't need to ask him on FB, he's happily met fans in person and gone in to great detail. But, for some, I guess it's easier to take shots behind an alias when online...

I've suggested it to you before top, meet him in person. Have you set up that meeting yet ? Go and talk to him, until then, please don't ask about our finances if you're not prepared to hear Jim in person.

If I meet him I'm gladly shake his hand for the gift that keeps on giving that is united - hilarious and don't think for one minute that I'm not afraid to say to someone what I type on here.

Phipps can tell me what he wants, facts are that your still in L1 with no immediate sign of getting out of it, either the investment is not enough or its not been invested correctly, no amount of spin can disguise that fact.

See the earlier post from Robbie Loving.

If I meet him I'm gladly shake his hand for the gift that keeps on giving that is united - hilarious and don't think for one minute that I'm not afraid to say to someone what I type on here.

Phipps can tell me what he wants, facts are that your still in L1 with no immediate sign of getting out of it, either the investment is not enough or its not been invested correctly, no amount of spin can disguise that fact.

I just don't see why you are sooooo concerned about DEM BLADES , its the only thing on here that's hilarious.

The owls were the gift that kept on giving until a few years ago , Its your turn on the swings enjoy it and make sure you are around and not at a 5 star hotel with no wifi when you are on the roundabout :P:P

P.S. No immediate sign of getting out of League one , playing bobbins and in 6th place , agree with some on here this will be our best chance this season as it is the weakest its been in years , just wish we could have some luck like you did to get into the Championship

just wish we could have some luck like you did to get into the Championship

Oh yeah, that lucky win in Megson's last game followed by three lucky draws and ten lucky wins from the next thirteen.

I just don't see why you are sooooo concerned about DEM BLADES , its the only thing on here that's hilarious.

The owls were the gift that kept on giving until a few years ago , Its your turn on the swings enjoy it and make sure you are around and not at a 5 star hotel with no wifi when you are on the roundabout :P:P

P.S. No immediate sign of getting out of League one , playing bobbins and in 6th place , agree with some on here this will be our best chance this season as it is the weakest its been in years , just wish we could have some luck like you did to get into the Championship

As I've said many, many, many times its a mixed forum, thats why I comment on both teams.

You could poke fun at the Owls for a few years as we had no money, whats your excuse.

I will be staying at that same hotel for my birthday in January (it usually falls on FA Cup weekend) the problem I had with Wifi was the fact that I could not get the final result of the Man City game (2-1) and it was still showing as 1-1 due to poor signal, I had no wish to post on here that evening and if you look back on the post at the time it says that, so thats another dig you can put to bed.

Perhaps you ought to urge Mr Phipps to start a united forum so you can all live in some parrallel universe where everythings fine and dandy and not be pestered by nasty Owls speaking the truth.

Phipps is a dead ringer for Omar Bakri Mohammad

How much money did we make and how much of it was invested in the club?

---------- Post added 28-10-2015 at 14:33 ----------

As I've said many, many, many times its a mixed forum, thats why I comment on both teams.

You could poke fun at the Owls for a few years as we had no money, whats your excuse.

I will be staying at that same hotel for my birthday in January (it usually falls on FA Cup weekend) the problem I had with Wifi was the fact that I could not get the final result of the Man City game (2-1) and it was still showing as 1-1 due to poor signal, I had no wish to post on here that evening and if you look back on the post at the time it says that, so thats another dig you can put to bed.

Perhaps you ought to urge Mr Phipps to start a united forum so you can all live in some parrallel universe where everythings fine and dandy and not be pestered by nasty Owls speaking the truth.

Nobody is saying that everything is fine and dandy,I am saying that you are the one who does all the worrying about it,it's football.not a matter of life and death,and that's the way I treat it,no worries whatsoever.

How much money did we make and how much of it was invested in the club?

---------- Post added 28-10-2015 at 14:33 ----------

Nobody is saying that everything is fine and dandy,I am saying that you are the one who does all the worrying about it,it's football.not a matter of life and death,and that's the way I treat it,no worries whatsoever.

But to be fair,hes not worrying about it is he,its just a discussion but certain blades don't seem to accept that whenever anything negative is said,but I agree its not a matter of life and death.

But to be fair,hes not worrying about it is he,its just a discussion but certain blades don't seem to accept that whenever anything negative is said,but I agree its not a matter of life and death.

The same as certain owls Gazza, come on pal you have been on here long enough to know that , it goes both ways.

One person in particular TOP keeps having a go at Jim Phipps and our board and the lack of spending , not sure why it concerns him so much TBH , I guess he was at his 5 star hotel without wifi when we signed John Brayford for £1.5 million and Billy Sharp for a reported £600,000 --- Not bad for a poor League one side , anyway to let you Blades accountants know that's over £2 Million spent from the Cup run money.

Phipps listens to what the fans have to say , sure he spins some stuff and tells us what we want to hear but I prefer that to some of the absolutely horrible chairman we have had over the years as you have , in fact yours were worse.