Jim Phipps post of Facebook

C'mon, win graciously. You had the prefect chance to be the better person, but you couldn't help yourself, you had to run back home and post this reply. :rolleyes:

Errrr that was posted at 13:23 yesterday afternoon and I dont have a time machine.

Im in too good a mood today to get embroiled in spats with bitter blades.

WAWAW :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Errrr that was posted at 13:23 yesterday afternoon and I dont have a time machine.

There,s something wrong with these quotes.

There,s something wrong with these quotes.

Not if you know what you're doing ;):hihi:

Phipps and Mccabe are current incumbants and fully warrant slagging off.

I'm sure the 15,000 will enjoy it as much as they enjoyed the Wycombe match, what were you up to that weekend.[/quote]

They sure did pal.

It was 6:49 this morning and I was replying to dobby, not you. Quotes are messed up. :)

Phipps and Mccabe are current incumbants and fully warrant slagging off.

I'm sure the 15,000 will enjoy it as much as they enjoyed the Wycombe match, what were you up to that weekend.

Slagging off from an obsessed about the Blades supposed owl fan :hihi::hihi:

Even in the comments on the Arsenal matchday thread its all about DEM BLADES , You know the sly little digs from owls :hihi::hihi:

The Wycombe weekend I was hoping you would lose and the Blades would win , why would it be different from any other weekend ????

---------- Post added 28-10-2015 at 07:23 ----------

Seeing as yours wasn't the post above thats something else you got wrong, roll on another blades defeat so you can vanish for a few days again :hihi:

Never vanish so you cant pull that old chestnut , I suppose I could come on days later after a loss and say I was at a 5 star hotel with poor or no wifi ...Oh hang on that one was already used :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hey,don't you be getting too happy,you've still got all that worrying about the Blades to do,let's have you back on the job.:D

Hey,don't you be getting too happy,you've still got all that worrying about the Blades to do,let's have you back on the job.:D

ITS A MIXED FORUM, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT STAY AWAY!!!

The current threads alude to the Owls commendable defeat of Arsenal and the inactivity of uniteds "rich" board, I have commented on both but uniteds is funnier :hihi::hihi:

The current threads alude to the Owls commendable defeat of Arsenal and the inactivity of uniteds "rich" board, I have commented on both but uniteds is funnier :hihi::hihi:

No,I want you to continue,I'm nearly stress free with you doing all the worrying.

Blades have been beating premiership teams for years now,with the backing of our owners,sometimes even beating them in the Premiership itself...........forgive us if we don't get too excited on your good news,we're used to it.:D

No,I want you to continue,I'm nearly stress free with you doing all the worrying.

Blades have been beating premiership teams for years now,with the backing of our owners,sometimes even beating them in the Premiership itself...........forgive us if we don't get too excited on your good news,we're used to it.:D

......and losing to L1 teams at the same time, if your happy with the CURRENT state of affairs then I'm happy :)

We are a League one team in a tin pot league which all Blades acknowledge , we spent over half a million on a fat lad from Sheffield , when was the last time a league one team spent that on a player ( answers on the worlds smallest postcard )

The only thing I find funny is your constant worry about DEM BLADES.

......and losing to L1 teams at the same time, if your happy with the CURRENT state of affairs then I'm happy :)

top, you'll never be happy, kid.

I know what you mean pal, for all those Wembley trips and historical nights in the Cup, United are still no better for it financially or any closer towards mixing it with the top tier of English football.

All that money Sufc had from the cup runs/player sales/Prince over the last few years, where has it all gone?