Jim Phipps post of Facebook

Well in less than 4 weeks I will going to the Caribbean for the 2nd time in about 5 months and my health is great .... By thinking my post about Stafford and the feel good factor is a bitter post is hilarious and makes me :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Seeing as yours wasn't the post above thats something else you got wrong, roll on another blades defeat so you can vanish for a few days again :hihi:

No he was not but, Strafford was from the Cross the first sound he ever heard was on Boxing day 1979,:hihi: blew him out of the pram so his Granma says.

and he just loved the owls didn't he ????

Strafford became chairman of Sheffield Wednesday on 7 January 2009 and quickly made significant changes to the club including signing a charitable sponsorship deal with Sheffield Children's Hospital.[2][3] However, it was announced on 17 May 2010 that Strafford had resigned, having failed to ensure that the club stayed in the Football League Championship caused by apparent major disruption within the boardroom.[4] Following his resignation Strafford engaged in a corporate whistle-blowing process, exposing various issues which directly contributed to the club's plight, a plight which almost resulted in the club being placed into administration

Strafford became chairman of Sheffield Wednesday on 7 January 2009 and quickly made significant changes to the club including signing a charitable sponsorship deal with Sheffield Children's Hospital.[2][3] However, it was announced on 17 May 2010 that Strafford had resigned, having failed to ensure that the club stayed in the Football League Championship caused by apparent major disruption within the boardroom.[4] Following his resignation Strafford engaged in a corporate whistle-blowing process, exposing various issues which directly contributed to the club's plight, a plight which almost resulted in the club being placed into administration

Is it that bad at the Lane (yes) that you have to resort to slagging a chairman off from 6yrs ago :help:

Is it that bad at the Lane (yes) that you have to resort to slagging a chairman off from 6yrs ago :help:

Says the fella who constantly slags off Phipps, McCabe and anyone else associated with the Blades . get that ulcer sorted and get to Hillsborough tonight and say hello to the missing 15,000 owls who haven't been there since the Wycombe match :hihi::hihi:

Says the fella who constantly slags off Phipps, McCabe and anyone else associated with the Blades . get that ulcer sorted and get to Hillsborough tonight and say hello to the missing 15,000 owls who haven't been there since the Wycombe match :hihi::hihi:

Phipps and Mccabe are current incumbants and fully warrant slagging off.

I'm sure the 15,000 will enjoy it as much as they enjoyed the Wycombe match, what were you up to that weekend.

I don't get this. What are you trying to say?

Does a relegation mean he didn't love the club? If so, what does that say about Mr McCabe?

There's nothing else in your copy and paste that doesn't do Lee Strafford credit. He wrested control from the deadbeats that were 'running' the club after Dave Richards and helped make the Mandaric takeover possible. Is it the whistle blowing that you don't like? Please tell.

Does a relegation mean he didn't love the club? If so, what does that say about Mr McCabe?

There's nothing else in your copy and paste that doesn't do Lee Strafford credit. He wrested control from the deadbeats that were 'running' the club after Dave Richards and helped make the Mandaric takeover possible. Is it the whistle blowing that you don't like? Please tell.

Oh my mistake , Top is making it out that we have the worst board ever in Phipps and McCabe but the goings on at Hillsborough were out of this world :hihi:

If Stafford had kept running you with his feel good factor and spin you would have gone bust.

Sheffield United will be solvent under McCabe and never get into the mess you lot did EVER and that's a FACT.

Oh my mistake , Top is making it out that we have the worst board ever in Phipps and McCabe but the goings on at Hillsborough were out of this world :hihi:

If Stafford had kept running you with his feel good factor and spin you would have gone bust.

Sheffield United will be solvent under McCabe and never get into the mess you lot did EVER and that's a FACT.

But he didn't. He did the honourable thing after the relegation. What was wrong with that?

Lee Strafford didn't have the personal fortune available to Mr McCabe and the other one. He had a go to the best of his ability. It was his predecessors that did the damage.

Not sure he did really Jim, unless you mean when he said he had found a "black hole" in the accounts. When Lee started digging, he found all sorts.

Not sure he did really Jim, unless you mean when he said he had found a "black hole" in the accounts. When Lee started digging, he found all sorts.

Not directly Grappler, the credit for that has to go to Howard Wilkinson and Nick Parker, but the first stage was getting control away from those that had been clinging on while the club stagnated. That's how I saw it anyway. :)

I'm sure the 15,000 will enjoy it as much as they enjoyed the Wycombe match, what were you up to that weekend.[/quote]

They sure did pal.

I'm sure the 15,000 will enjoy it as much as they enjoyed the Wycombe match, what were you up to that weekend.[/quote]

They sure did pal.

C'mon, win graciously. You had the prefect chance to be the better person, but you couldn't help yourself, you had to run back home and post this reply. :rolleyes: