Jim Phipps post of Facebook

This thread is going to get closed imminently. Who is the Mod with their finger on the button ??

Very clever play on words here £21m invested/reinvested over 2.25 years. He has already told you the cup runs brought in over that period and you Blades can add up how much you got every time you sold your best players it doesn't leave a lot invested mainly reinvested.

Very clever play on words here £21m invested/reinvested over 2.25 years. He has already told you the cup runs brought in over that period and you Blades can add up how much you got every time you sold your best players it doesn't leave a lot invested mainly reinvested.

But Wednesday fans say that the sales from Blades players go straight into the owners pockets instead of being re invested????

More spin than the Pleasure beach waltzer. Sometimes I think that Phipps doesn't engage brain before posting, his posts on facebook and twitter are quite comical.

It's quite obvious that the man understands business but not the game, and that's quite scary!

Sometime's Phipps reminds me of Lee Strafford, Phipps is Strafford but with a brain.

Sometime's Phipps reminds me of Lee Strafford, Phipps is Strafford but with a brain.

If having a brain involves slating your entire opposition in one sweeping statement then god help us all.

40 messages in his inbox on Facebook?

This just shows how accessible he is.

Delete your Facebook jim and then follow it with your Twitter.

The figures he gives are easily manipulated to look like investment has been large, and while I feel investment has been provided, I don't feel it is to the level that he is suggesting.

Delete your Facebook jim and then follow it with your Twitter.

The figures he gives are easily manipulated to look like investment has been large, and while I feel investment has been provided, I don't feel it is to the level that he is suggesting.

The voice of reason at last Robbie, well done. If more united fans could actually see through it like you have rather than making excuses for the inaction things may change.

Isn't it good that he is accessible?

To a certain extend the board (of any club) cant win, people moan they are not telling them whats going on, and then they moan and call them a liar when they do.

I like Jim, he is obviously American and still getting to grips with the nuances of the game but you can tell he is passionate about united, and he at least attempts to answer the fans concerns.

The voice of reason at last Robbie, well done. If more united fans could actually see through it like you have rather than making excuses for the inaction things may change.

You mean like you lot did with Stafford and the feel good factor ... theres nothing wrong with Phipps posting and like I said in this day and age its refreshing ...Now watch that ulcer the Blades are giving you

Strafford is a Sheffielder and a supporter and thats a non brainer .

Failed to ignore all the times Strafford slagged his own team's fans off when they didn't agree with him, have you ?

How many owners (or co-owners) are from the city of the club they won ? Not many. Was Milan raised on the Manor ?

You mean like you lot did with Stafford and the feel good factor ... theres nothing wrong with Phipps posting and like I said in this day and age its refreshing ...Now watch that ulcer the Blades are giving you

No ulcer here mate this season is great so far and the bitterness of the blades (see the post above) is hilarious, its better for your health than a week in the Carribbean :hihi::hihi:

No ulcer here mate this season is great so far and the bitterness of the blades (see the post above) is hilarious, its better for your health than a week in the Carribbean :hihi::hihi:

Well in less than 4 weeks I will going to the Caribbean for the 2nd time in about 5 months and my health is great .... By thinking my post about Stafford and the feel good factor is a bitter post is hilarious and makes me :hihi::hihi::hihi: