Jim Phipps post of Facebook

No wonder you don't want to read it,there are facts and figures in there which you won't want to hear, about the owners backing.:D

See post #7, how much has been spent on players?

See post #7, how much has been spent on players?

You've already said that no decent players would come to the Blades,so it doesn't matter how much according to you..........they won't be any good,so why would the owners spend even more on more players that in your opinion will be no good?

You've already said that no decent players would come to the Blades,so it doesn't matter how much according to you..........they won't be any good,so why would the owners spend even more on more players that in your opinion will be no good?

Zzzzzzzzzzzz how very tiresome, its obvious that you have no answers as you have to keep referring back to this, better get used to the pub league for a while longer.

A bit rich making Clough the scapegoat. The man that picked up the pieces after Weir, brought in £4m from cup runs and signed the next big money sale.

Signed lots of his old Derby County friends, failed to address the defender situation... I like Jim's openness but taking a shot a Clough is low. I'm not defending Clough because he made some good (and bad signings). I'd love to hear his side of the story, too.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz how very tiresome, its obvious that you have no answers as you have to keep referring back to this, better get used to the pub league for a while longer.

You said it.I've given you the answers,and so has the OP on here,it's just that they don't fit in with your theory,or what you said about decent players not wanting to come to us.

You said it.I've given you the answers,and so has the OP on here,it's just that they don't fit in with your theory,or what you said about decent players not wanting to come to us.

Ok so Sheffield United have stayed in L1 for five season because I said decent players wont sign for you, fair enough. :help:

At the end of the day it is all about preparing the best eleven and how they go about their business against the opposing team.

Ok so Sheffield United have stayed in L1 for five season because I said decent players wont sign for you, fair enough. :help:

No,you said they stayed there because owners have not backed managers.You said that decent players would not come,I said,what use is the board throwing more cash at poor players going to do.

More spin than the Pleasure beach waltzer. Sometimes I think that Phipps doesn't engage brain before posting, his posts on facebook and twitter are quite comical.

It's quite obvious that the man understands business but not the game, and that's quite scary!

Jim Phipps in my opinion has spoken more than a few true and sensible words.

It's been obvious for a good while that during the close season, Nigel Clough and the board had a big fall out !!

This football section at times becomes a cesspit of comments and you Wendy's can't resist getting your hands covered in excrement.

Concentrate on your own club and can one of you teach your chairman how to speak English.

Jim Phipps in my opinion has spoken more than a few true and sensible words.

It's been obvious for a good while that during the close season, Nigel Clough and the board had a big fall out !!

This football section at times becomes a cesspit of comments and you Wendy's can't resist getting your hands covered in excrement.

Concentrate on your own club and can one of you teach your chairman how to speak English.

In other words we don't say everything is wonderful down at the lane and so you don't like it ,yes the manager speaking with a Portuguese take on the english language is of great concern to all of us.

Not sure what language Adkins is speaking when giving his team talks at the moment but it ain't getting through :hihi: