Bedding for rescues

Remind me what rescues want for bedding please. I have 2 pillows and a duvet all hollow fibre.

Thanks

Pillows, duvets, blankets, dressing gowns. Anything warm and comfortable really.

Pillows, duvets, blankets, dressing gowns. Anything warm and comfortable really.

Oh that's great thanks. I'll take them down this week.

Are there any rescues in S6 accepting pillows and vets? Got some to get rid of ASAP thanks.

Are there any rescues in S6 accepting pillows and vets? Got some to get rid of ASAP thanks.

The nearest I believe is the Council dog pound, which was the old RSPCA building near West Bar. If you're really struggling let me know, I may be able to pick them up.

Cheers

Thanks newbie, I will try and get them to west bar. I've got some more stored away in the attic that I need to sort through first!

I have food, bowls, bedding etc and think I'd like to give it to the Sheffield Dog Rescue. I've been googling but can't find an address anywhere - does anyone know how I can get my things to them and if I can go on a Sunday?

According to Google the address for Sheffield Dog rescue is 6 Bishops Court Road.

According to Google the address for Sheffield Dog rescue is 6 Bishops Court Road.

Thank you.