Short men- a turn off?

At 5ft 11.3 (6.2 in heels) i like taller men but only because its easier to cuddle, hold hands & dance with, at the end of the day personality wins me over everytime, i love a man who makes me laugh. My ex hubby is 5ft 7 :)

...I'm 5'5" and prefer a partner to be around 5'11...

Darn it. That's blown me out with cressida, even though I'm over 5:5.

[Note to myself: get some heels.]

...Plenty of girls are 5ft nothing...

Yay! There's hope for me yet.

...at the end of the day personality wins me over everytime...

Personality eh? Now then... where can I get one of those?

I do, I do, but whenever I invite them back to look at my matchbox and beer-mat collection they seem to lose interest?

Dude, be the BEST beer mat collector.

---------- Post added 26-10-2015 at 20:42 ----------

Mate, you're a legend no matter how short you are. If certain ladies can't deal with it. So what

[size=1

Never mind HB we can dance cheek to cheek:D

I wanted to find out how tall a certain celebrity was and couldn't believe the number of people so interested in the height of celebrities.

Woah. Thats tall. Can you shop in usual stores for trousers and wotnot?

Trousers are a total pain to get actually, because most people's long range are still ankle swingers on me. Long Tall Sally go long enough but I'm also built like a brick outhouse (I was the one who excelled at shot putting at school) so they don't go wide enough, but places like Evans go plenty wide enough but don't do long enough. I wear mostly men's coat and jumpers because they have long enough sleeves.

Still, I'm sure there are worse problems in the world :)

Ebay maybe :D

I'm 17ft 10 inches tall and women tend to run away from me (very quickly mainly), so I guess women do prefer the shorter gentlemen. :huh:

I'm 6 foot five,when I was younger and before I got married I never had a problem attracting the best looking girls,I used to have a lot of aggro from short ares blokes, is the weather OK up there and all that crap trying to start something when they had a few pints to make themselves look good picking on a big bloke.

I'm 6 foot five,when I was younger and before I got married I never had a problem attracting the best looking girls,I used to have a lot of aggro from short ares blokes, is the weather OK up there and all that crap trying to start something when they had a few pints to make themselves look good picking on a big bloke.

Believe me, they do that to tall women too, it's not because you're a bloke. These days I shut them up by wearing a corset and presenting my boobs on their eye line. I don't get any good conversation, but it stops the crap.

Trousers are a total pain to get actually, because most people's long range are still ankle swingers on me. Long Tall Sally go long enough but I'm also built like a brick outhouse (I was the one who excelled at shot putting at school) so they don't go wide enough, but places like Evans go plenty wide enough but don't do long enough. I wear mostly men's coat and jumpers because they have long enough sleeves.

Still, I'm sure there are worse problems in the world :)

I got long body and shorter legs so opposite problem. Get the old snail trail if not careful!

I'm 17ft 10 inches tall and women tend to run away from me (very quickly mainly), so I guess women do prefer the shorter gentlemen. :huh:

Are you sure it's that and not the Halloween mask you forgot to take off from last year?

:P