Wednesday v Arsenal (27th Oct)

:hihi:

I don't suppose for one moment you've considered why you'll get such a big crowd?

Could it possibly be something to do with the fact that supporters that have been priced out of attending every game are taking the opportunity to see one of the best teams in the country (that's Arsenal btw ;)) by attending one of only a handful of games they can now afford? :huh:

... nah, far too obvious... :roll:

Why not be thank full that the club have made the match affordable to some .

I don't suppose for one moment you've considered why you'll get such a big crowd?

Could it possibly be something to do with the fact that supporters that have been priced out of attending every game are taking the opportunity to see one of the best teams in the country (that's Arsenal btw ;)) by attending one of only a handful of games they can now afford? :huh:

I have considered what you've said.

And I consider it irrelevant, bordering ridiculous.

If supporters had been 'priced out of attending every game' then attendances at Hillsborough from home fans would have been 0.

Apart from the Bristol game which other game has been unaffordable?

I must concede though that Bramall Lane is great value for money for fans............................mostly the oppositions :hihi:

Hope the Chairman will realise after the Full House at Hillsborough tonight,that making it cheaper to go to the matches,its a lot better playing with Bigger crowds in the Ground,as loads want to go but just can"t Afford to go by themselves or with there kids

Hope the Chairman will realise after the Full House at Hillsborough tonight,that making it cheaper to go to the matches,its a lot better playing with Bigger crowds in the Ground,as loads want to go but just can"t Afford to go by themselves or with there kids

Be great if all chairmen saw it like that, but we know they never will, most seem to look at teams like Man City, Chelsea, etc and think that is what all club models should be like...

The Guardian article calls CC 'Jose Carvalhal' :hihi:

I've just learned that Forestieri is cup-tied, so that pours a bit of water on my fire.

What CC has done (or tried to do) is get players in similar positions to play in the same way, so the squad rotation should be almost flawless. I don't remember seeing a 'replacement' letting us down recently, decent performances have continued almost on a level.

I expect a good performance from our boys tonight, but I think even a weakened Arsenal side will be too strong for us.

After saying that, I've underestimated us quite a bit over the last month or so, so hopefully, the Wednesday lads will surprise me again.

They've made me proud of them over the last few weeks, and I expect the same from them tonight. It would be a fantastic result should we win, but Bookies are rarely wrong, and 10/1 from them bodes badly for us.

I've seen 10/1 chances win before, so you never know.

Looks like squeaky bum time for the bookies, Owls are in to 7/1. get on.

Apart from the Bristol game which other game has been unaffordable?

I must concede though that Bramall Lane is great value for money for fans............................mostly the oppositions :hihi:

Going on attendances at Hillsborough I would say pretty much every one, have you not noticed attendances down about 5,000 from last year or am I wrong ?

BDTBL is great value as 20,000 fans can attest to every other week , now watch that ulcer Top :hihi::hihi:

Going on attendances at Hillsborough I would say pretty much every one, have you not noticed attendances down about 5,000 from last year or am I wrong ?

BDTBL is great value as 20,000 fans can attest to every other week , now watch that ulcer Top :hihi::hihi:

I can't remember us getting 25k on a regular basis last season, they are down slightly this season but are not unaffordable, like I said earlier the opposition are getting the best value at your place at the moment.

Any views on the Millwall game now your back?

I can't remember us getting 25k on a regular basis last season, they are down slightly this season but are not unaffordable, like I said earlier the opposition are getting the best value at your place at the moment.

Any views on the Millwall game now your back?

I never went away.

Yeah got a link to your matches last season , thought you were more massive than you actually think you are , attendances were around what we get at BDTBL

http://www.skysports.com/football/teams/sheffield-wednesday/results/2014-15

Any views on your beloved owls or are you so concerned about Phipps and dem Blades you forget about them.

I never went away.

Yeah got a link to your matches last season , thought you were more massive than you actually think you are , attendances were around what we get at BDTBL

http://www.skysports.com/football/teams/sheffield-wednesday/results/2014-15

Any views on your beloved owls or are you so concerned about Phipps and dem Blades you forget about them.

Plenty of posts on the Owls v Arsenal and Owls v Rotherham threads and a post started about past Arsenal encounters.

Lets talk about the Millwall game and your inability to win those highly attended home games with regularity.

Lets talk about the Millwall game and your inability to win those highly attended home games with regularity.

Playing poorly and an inability to win the highly attended games and still 6th in the League ...Now just wait til Brayford and a couple of the other injured players get back and we will be just fine and that big Blades ulcer of yours will go away :hihi: