Wednesday v Arsenal (27th Oct)

Yet right pal it's up there with the best,not just the result but the way we took a team of internationals apart.

Gunners fans have been VERY complimentary about our performance,equaly critical of their own,many feel let down by their inability to get through our midfield and trouble our keeper.

Great stuff,was a brilliant night to be an Owl with a superb performance.That ball from Prudil to Wallace was a peach.Wildsmiths only moment of action was to keep out Mertersacker!That apart we did an outstanding job.

COYO!!!

Only saw the second half, Owls played very well, but equally Arsenal were dreadful.

Still some good teams left in the cup, but 2 big ones now exited.

Radio Sheffield had people ringing in this morning about the game last night,and guess who texted in Brian the Blade saying Arsenal had a Reserve team out Last Night,I Bet he will come on Praise & Grumble tonight as well!

Radio Sheffield had people ringing in this morning about the game last night,and guess who texted in Brian the Blade saying Arsenal had a Reserve team out Last Night,I Bet he will come on Praise & Grumble tonight as well!

Just for you Brian the blade

Starting Line up:

Petr Cech, 116 international caps and formally Chelsea number 1.

Mathieu Debuchy, 27 caps for France.

Per Mertesacker, 104 caps for Germany.

Chambers and Gibbs, both upcoming England players, 12 caps between them already.

Mathieu Flamini, formally an arsenal starter before leaving for AC Milan.

Joel Campbell, 50 caps for Costa Rica.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 24 caps for England.

Olivier Giroud, regular starter and 29 caps for France.

And if the word 'youngsters' is used, share this little gem with them:

Arsenal starting line up average age: 25.73.

Sheffield Wednesday starting line up average age: 25.64.

Yet right pal it's up there with the best,not just the result but the way we took a team of internationals apart.

Not to take the shine off what was a great unexpected win , well I thought Arsenal would bore you into submission and win 1-0.

EVERY SINGLE TIME the Blades beat a Premiership team in the Cups it was because we played a reserve side. So can I be the first to say well done on beating Arsenal reserves :hihi::hihi:

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/165/10046335/arsenals-experienced-players-let-youngsters-down-says-paul-merson

Off for sweet dreams now fellas - early start tomorrow and I have a Forest fan colleague to torment :hihi:

Oh before I go - I have to have me a play with Longy's nana's too! ;):hihi:

:banana::banana::banana:

Was giving it large to an Arsenal fan at work when it was 1-0 and 2-0 , then he rang me about a job when it was 3-0 ..Told him in no uncertain terms to ........ :hihi::hihi:

Just for you Brian the blade

Starting Line up:

Petr Cech, 116 international caps and formally Chelsea number 1.

Mathieu Debuchy, 27 caps for France.

Per Mertesacker, 104 caps for Germany.

Chambers and Gibbs, both upcoming England players, 12 caps between them already.

Mathieu Flamini, formally an arsenal starter before leaving for AC Milan.

Joel Campbell, 50 caps for Costa Rica.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 24 caps for England.

Olivier Giroud, regular starter and 29 caps for France.

And if the word 'youngsters' is used, share this little gem with them:

Arsenal starting line up average age: 25.73.

Sheffield Wednesday starting line up average age: 25.64.

Brian thanks you for the attention you are giving him. :)

good luck for tommorow fella, hopefully ill be watching hopefully

Cheers bud long shot but ye never know !!

Look what we did last night Mooks - have faith and good luck

Lots of faith as always 10.000 others there should be a crackin atmosphere.. Just don't want a penalty shootout like that Liverpool game.

Leagues more important two games at home charlton and Rotherham hopefully six points..

Thanks for the support bud

Lots of faith as always 10.000 others there should be a crackin atmosphere.. Just don't want a penalty shootout like that Liverpool game.

Leagues more important two games at home charlton and Rotherham hopefully six points..

Thanks for the support bud

Just hope we dont get you in the next round if you get through Mooks, you battered us this season.