Terror arrests in Sheffield

I'm glad the police are vigilant and catching terrorists. There are people who want to do us harm, and we need to be protected.

But I don't think we've thown open any floodgates, and I don't like tarring whole communities with the same brush. Some of my kindest smartest colleagues are from Muslim immigrant families; many of the great shops and restaurants in our neighbourhood; and the doctor who saved my eyesight. This would be a poorer country if we slammed closed the doors.

We are a great country, and capable of opening our arms and hearts to newcomers while still keeping ourselves safe. We've done it throughout our history.

What exactly is a "state of security" in meadowhall?

I would guess that if you need to ask the question, you probably aren't able to comprehend any answer.

Middle east problems in Sheffield. The mind boggles

Chickens come home to roost :rolleyes:

I already have a day job thanks, so why don't you tell me?

Well, for the simple minded, it means that security are on high alert over possible terrorist attacks and to watch out for anything suspicious, but hey, what would chuck norris do.

Kindly remove your head from where the sun dosnt shine much.

Has no one noticed that these "refugees" are mainly young men of fighting age ?

And ISIS said it was going to get thousands of their terrorists into europe by smuggling them in disguised as refugees..

What exactly is a "state of security" in meadowhall?

Who said state of security, because I sure didnt.

Are you on drugs or something?:loopy:

Cat got your tongue?

what would you do with them??? sit them down with a cup of cocoa and have a heart to heart:roll:

Let them go if our country isnt up to their standards. Just make it clear to em that if they leave they NEVER come back to blighty.

---------- Post added 21-10-2015 at 17:35 ----------

Whats your view on these Terrorists . ?

Alleged terrorists. If they were planning on joining IS in Syria, it's a fair cop. They should serve some time and be thoroughly engaged in a deradicalisation programme.

Alleged terrorists. If they were planning on joining IS in Syria, it's a fair cop. They should serve some time and be thoroughly engaged in a deradicalisation programme.

You really believe all that cobblers ?

If they go ,they should never be allowed to set foot here again. Let them live in a cave in Syria with those who have got inside their heads.

If they go ,they should never be allowed to set foot here again. Let them live in a cave in Syria with those who have got inside their heads.

And hopefully Putin will bomb said cave. To smithereens.

Totally agree on that one.

You're too lenient .

They should be made to clean up roadside litter for at least two weeks whilst wearing embarrassing hi vis vests with "Terrorist" emblazoned on the back.This will make them subject to rude honking and gesturing from passing motorists. That'll really teach them and the liberal softies on here a lesson that you cannot mess with us.