Terror arrests in Sheffield

"Five people have been arrested on suspicion of offences under the Terrorism Act in Yorkshire and London.

Two Sheffield men, aged 40 and 36, as well as a woman, 55, and a man, 44, from Batley, are being questioned at a police station in West Yorkshire."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34590921

This is going to be more common in the very near future, its no wonder meadowhall is on a hightened stage of security.

Good, this scum needs stamping out, well done to the whole Counter Terrorism Unit in the UK.

"Five people have been arrested on suspicion of offences under the Terrorism Act in Yorkshire and London.

Two Sheffield men, aged 40 and 36, as well as a woman, 55, and a man, 44, from Batley, are being questioned at a police station in West Yorkshire."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34590921

I wonder if the alleged "terrorists" are home grown or from a different country.

Angel1.

Muslim first and British second I'm afraid, it will only get worse

Middle east problems in Sheffield. The mind boggles.

It's what happens when you open the floodgates

These terrorists have no grasp on decent ways of life. They are engulfed in a world of religious hatred towards anyone who defies their beloved crazy thought process. There is no room for these scumbags in the western world.

It's what happens when you open the floodgates

I can see why people make that case when it comes to migration putting stress on under-funded infrastructure, but I'm not sure I see how you think 'opening the floodgates' causes radicalisation and militant actions. If these people are willing, then they are likely to find a way to plan and carry out attacks regardless of whether there are 3 million muslims in the UK, or just 3,000, or just 3. So...?

However, RonJeremy's comment aside, these people, if guilty, are scum and do need the full force of the law thrown at them.

I can see why people make that case when it comes to migration putting stress on under-funded infrastructure, but I'm not sure I see how you think 'opening the floodgates' causes radicalisation and militant actions. If these people are willing, then they are likely to find a way to plan and carry out attacks regardless of whether there are 3 million muslims in the UK, or just 3,000, or just 3. So...?

However, RonJeremy's comment aside, these people, if guilty, are scum and do need the full force of the law thrown at them.

I see your point, but either way this is causing a lot of mis trust in society.

Depends if the open floodgates allow radicals and militants in I suppose...