Good Probate Solicitor

Thirded...

Thanks to 'lectrolove' and everybody else for their helpful replies to my post. :)

It looks like Taylor and Emmett as they have an office in my area and from what I can gather have a good local reputation.

Thanks to 'lectrolove' and everybody else for their helpful replies to my post.

It looks like Taylor and Emmett as they have an office in my area and from what I can gather have a good local reputation.

Yes; Chaanah Patton is excellent and highly-recommended.

Probate is not that difficult to do if the will is straight forward, I was apprehensive but it was easy and a lot cheaper than a solicitor.

But then what does straight forward mean? If there is property involved, doesn't that mean you have no choice by put to involve a solicitor?

But then what does straight forward mean? If there is property involved, doesn't that mean you have no choice by put to involve a solicitor?

For the property sale/disposal? Yes. But paying a solicitor to execute the will/disposal can often chew up a large proportion of a relatively small estate.

I use ad banner Jones my fathers probate was very complicated due to property abroad it took them a while but didn't change the original quote anyone else could have milked it they were slow but got the job done well they have a branch in city centre and one in chesterfield

I use ad banner Jones my fathers probate was very complicated due to property abroad it took them a while but didn't change the original quote anyone else could have milked it they were slow but got the job done well they have a branch in city centre and one in chesterfield

That might be useful to us if they can draw up wills as well.

Looks like you might have a typo. "Ad banner" Jones?

I did it myself, not too difficult, saved myself loads.

Look on Age Concern, Gov, CAB websites they all have information about probate and doing it yourself. The Gov one was very helpful, I rang for advice and they explained what was required.

Wosskow Brown at Attercliffe and Gleadless

It really isn't that difficult to fill out the forms yourself ... I managed it fine recently. There's all the help you need on the web.