Delhi, India full of sick perverts!!

Jeez, just read BBC news that 2 more minors have been raped. This is a seperate incident to the poor 4yr old girl who was raped last week. The ages of these 2 were. 5 and 2 1/2!!!

Sick, Sick, Sick

From what I read the Indian police and Government don't seem to care or give a damn!!

I think we should boycott ALL Indian takeaways, restaurants etc. Maybe the Indian Government will take notice when the media shows that western countries will avoid their sick culture until they clamp down on these disgusting perverts.

Seriously, what kind of scum are these, they clearly haven't evolved they are obviously still in their primate stage of evolution!!

Dirty disgusting people!!

I can't think of a less relevant or ineffectual protest you could possibly make!

Jeez, just read BBC news that 2 more minors have been raped. This is a seperate incident to the poor 4yr old girl who was raped last week. The ages of these 2 were. 5 and 2 1/2!!!

Sick, Sick, Sick

From what I read the Indian police and Government don't seem to care or give a damn!!

I think we should boycott ALL Indian takeaways, restaurants etc. Maybe the Indian Government will take notice when the media shows that western countries will avoid their sick culture until they clamp down on these disgusting perverts.

Seriously, what kind of scum are these, they clearly haven't evolved they are obviously still in their primate stage of evolution!!

Dirty disgusting people!!

There are 16 million people in Delhi...

{Enter self explanatory logical response here}

This made me laugh - and is still doing.

I quite like the little chappie who serves me my curry - I'm sure he's not a paedophile.

I don't think India is any more full of sick perverts than any other developing country. Hope they catch these particular sick perverts and hang them. You can't rehabilitate people who think raping infants is a reasonable thing to do.

A massive overreaction on OP's part but to put your head in the sand and pretend there isn't a huge cultural problem with regards to the treatment of females in India isn't helpful either. Remember the bus-rape and the worrying reactions to that? Now clearly everyone in India isn't a rapist paedophiles but there are wholly different attitudes towards such things, particularly in the small rural areas than there are in the UK.

I know, I know - it's 2015 and it's no longer to talk about any issues that might offend anyone so feel free to increase the size of your font to an appropriate scream and type the R word.

Not all Indian restaurants are owned by Indians and not all Indian businessmen use Indian banks for loans.

Using your logic why don't we boycott company's that use Indian call centres? :rolleyes:

I think that's happening already mafya companies here are seeing their customers unhappy with the services and bringing them back home. its hard work trying to explain things to gupta(or whatever his name is) in broad Yorkshire :hihi::hihi:

BREAKING NEWS .................

It looks like the OP's campaign is working , there have been several arrests in Delhi .

Maybe we should all stop buying Chinese takeaways until China stops selling cheap steel .

I think we should boycott ALL Indian takeaways, restaurants etc.

Is not going to happen, lots of people know which takeaway and taxi firm abuse the kids in Rotherham, but those same people still use they takeaway and taxis. English people dont united and fight for justice, All they do is moan on internet forums and to their friends

Is not going to happen, lots of people know which takeaway and taxi firm abuse the kids in Rotherham, but those same people still use they takeaway and taxis. English people dont united and fight for justice, All they do is moan on internet forums and to their friends

We expect the justice system to deal with the abuse in Rotherham... If it's so well known who the perpetrators were then no boycott is necessary as they'll be going to prison.

its been well over 10 years, what % has gone to prison? most will get away scot free due to lack of edvidence. We all know that but still happy to order they food and line their pocket when we use taxis

You know, but there is no evidence... You have a low standard of proof then for "knowing" something.

Edited by Cyclone

One swallow doesn't make a summer.

What about an Indian summer?