Shooting again on manor

how can it be a dig at poor people in council estates ..... I did say I was outside my home therefore I am one of these poor people on this estate !! I have lived on the manor for almost all my life I have no hard feelings towards anyone from here I simply posted the thread to inform people of what happened theres no maliciousness behind it whatsoever so please stop trying to stir things !!!!

And also before anyone starts about benefit claiments etc I am poor and from the manor but I have worked all my life ..

Sorry:D

I didn't want it to descend into a dig at poorer people and threads usually lead to that.

I should have read your post carefully.

nice mature post

Mr Pops is obviously very defensive about any suggestion that parts of the Manor Estate are unsafe. I note he gives his location as Manor Top, so that probably explains why.

There was no suggestion in the OP's post that they believed shootings only take place on the Manor.

I'm afraid there is a problem on some parts of the Manor Estate and it is not down to poor, working class, people - it is specific to a minority who deal in drugs. The same thing is found in other parts of the city too. And outside our city as well of course.

Crack down on drugs crime and oust the criminals and these things would go away.

Mr Pops is obviously very defensive about any suggestion that parts of the Manor Estate are unsafe. I note he gives his location as Manor Top, so that probably explains why.

There was no suggestion in the OP's post that they believed shootings only take place on the Manor.

I'm afraid there is a problem on some parts of the Manor Estate and it is not down to poor, working class, people - it is specific to a minority who deal in drugs. The same thing is found in other parts of the city too. And outside our city as well of course.

Crack down on drugs crime and oust the criminals and these things would go away.

Legalising them would probably work better because once you lock one gang up it just creates a business opportunity for another and it then takes the police about another year to get the intelligence on the new one to be able to lock them up, and so on.