Shooting again on manor

Some young professionals would certainly sort this area out.

How? :huh:

6 Arrests made extra patrols in the area radio said.

Not quite, they credited it as coming from an eye witness posting on Sheffield Forum but for some strange reason they missed this bit out..

"in the same park that grant got killed in last year !!"

But it is the usual sloppy Star journalism.

They updated the article. In an earlier version, there was no mention of Sheffield Forum.

Copied word for word and no credit for the source, tut tut.

They have quoted a witness "who posted on Sheffield Forum" so its not dishonest.

They have quoted a witness "who posted on Sheffield Forum" so its not dishonest.

They updated the article. In an earlier version, there was no mention of Sheffield Forum.

What's the point of this person's thread?

I hope it's not a dig at poor people residing in council estates..........just saying.

I hope it's not a dig at poor people residing in council estates.

I'm sure it's pure coincidence that these shootings happen in scummy areas.

Pure coincidence.

I'm sure it's pure coincidence that these shootings happen in scummy areas.

Pure coincidence.

Don't be an idiot.

Poor people live in bad areas because they are........POOR - which means they don't have the money to leave the dumps they reside in!!!

The people living in council estates are the most likely victims of the scum in our country so show some sympathy with them. Just because an area is populated with largely impoverished people doesn't mean they are all scum.

I said what I said because threads (on here and elsewhere) usually descend into anecdotes about benefit claimants and 'workers versus shirkers'.

"Scummy areas".

Bit harsh. Some nice people live on the Manor.

I'm sure your area has its downsides too.

"Scummy areas".

Bit harsh. Some nice people live on the Manor.

I'm sure your area has its downsides too.

There are good and bad in every area no matter where you live, but these good people always get tard with the same brush as the scummy minority, i stress minority !

What's the point of this person's thread?

I hope it's not a dig at poor people residing in council estates..........just saying.

how can it be a dig at poor people in council estates ..... I did say I was outside my home therefore I am one of these poor people on this estate !! I have lived on the manor for almost all my life I have no hard feelings towards anyone from here I simply posted the thread to inform people of what happened theres no maliciousness behind it whatsoever so please stop trying to stir things !!!!

And also before anyone starts about benefit claiments etc I am poor and from the manor but I have worked all my life ..

Edited by donsmoobabe

It was only a few weeks ago that Sheffield Star had a go at Sheffield Online facebook page for printing the Stars stories, even though they were credited,

I did think that as well the other day, and it's not the first time that The Star have quoted this forum.

The problem is that everything that is posted on here is in the public domain, and permission or credit is not always needed