Shooting again on manor

I was stood outside my flats minding my own business on scotia drive when on comes a speeding Mercedes he stops the car just in front of me and asks if I have seen anyone on a motor bike just as I was about to answer no on comes the said bike and fires 2 shots at the Mercedes

So a Mercedes just happens to pull up and ask you if you've seen a motorbike. As you are about to answer the 'said' motorbike appears in a puff of smoke and shoots at the mercedes obviously missing the big car as they both decide to burn off..... what a script :D

But i agree Ronnie Pickering needs a phone call...

Made me chuckle

I know! I was just trying to wind Ronnie Pickering up! :hihi:

Some young professionals would certainly sort this area out.

Young professionals wouldn't dream of stepping foot anywhere outside the Meersbrook to Wakley slice of the city. With good reason.

Copied word for word and no credit for the source, tut tut.

It was only a few weeks ago that Sheffield Star had a go at Sheffield Online facebook page for printing the Stars stories, even though they were credited,

So a Mercedes just happens to pull up and ask you if you've seen a motorbike. As you are about to answer the 'said' motorbike appears in a puff of smoke and shoots at the mercedes obviously missing the big car as they both decide to burn off..... what a script :D

But i agree Ronnie Pickering needs a phone call...

yes they did miss as the car sped off they not gonna sit around and wait to get shot at and being stopped by a car is not an unusual thing where I live mate

---------- Post added 18-10-2015 at 18:12 ----------

I don't want credit keep me outta it I posted on here as im a regular forum user if I had wanted to speak to the star I would have the cheeky gits cant believe they've done that

What part of Sheffield is best for shootings

Not quite, they credited it as coming from an eye witness posting on Sheffield Forum but for some strange reason they missed this bit out..

"in the same park that grant got killed in last year !!"

But it is the usual sloppy Star journalism.

Edited by apelike