Shooting again on manor

There I was stood outside my flats minding my own business on scotia drive when on comes a speeding Mercedes he stops the car just in front of me and asks if I have seen anyone on a motor bike just as I was about to answer no on comes the said bike and fires 2 shots at the Mercedes to say I was frightened would be an understatement I really don't know what this world is coming too honestly off goes the both of them then 5 minutes later I heard a commotion at the bottom of the road and another two shots fired in the same park that grant got killed in last year !!

I honestly can not wait to move next week this area is diabolical it says a lot when you cant even stand on your own doorstep without fearing for your life !!!

** sits back and waits for the "I have lived here 30 years,and never seen owt" brigade ** :suspect:

didn't have too the police were there within 5 minutes anyway but by then the whole thing was over and done with !

There I was stood outside my flats minding my own business on scotia drive when on comes a speeding Mercedes he stops the car just in front of me and asks if I have seen anyone on a motor bike just as I was about to answer no on comes the said bike and fires 2 shots at the Mercedes to say I was frightened would be an understatement I really don't know what this world is coming too honestly off goes the both of them then 5 minutes later I heard a commotion at the bottom of the road and another two shots fired in the same park that grant got killed in last year !!

I honestly can not wait to move next week this area is diabolical it says a lot when you cant even stand on your own doorstep without fearing for your life !!!

See Ya :wave: so you think there are only shootings on the Manor :loopy:

[/b]

nice mature post

nice mature post

I try my best :D

[/b]

lol im only moving to woodthope so doubt that will be too much better :help:

Some young professionals would certainly sort this area out.