250 year old beech tree felled in Beighton

Thanks, I enjoyed watching the video. Sad to see it go but it's better than it being a danger. I think your second YouTube clip could be added to almost every thread on here. Brilliant! ?

Should make some lovely kitchen worktops or furniture

Certainly would, trees have to come down sometime

Thanks, I enjoyed watching the video. Sad to see it go but it's better than it being a danger. I think your second YouTube clip could be added to almost every thread on here. Brilliant! ?

Thanks I agree with what you said about the second YouTube clip.

Where are the Rustlings Road crowd? I would have thought they would be on here offering their support. Not all looking like NIMBYism at all.

You seem disappointed.

on public forums. You have no idea about this person or how much effort it took to make and publish this video and you may have knocked their confidence for ever had they seen your comment

I agree with you, but not much of a teacher anyway, I think, because surely the most important thing to point out would be the use of the word them instead of those.